Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Are not things like remdesivir Therapeutics? That is to treat a disease right? not to prevent or am I not understanding this correctly?

Remdesivir, yes.  mRNA vaccines, no 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, devnull said:

That article is so full of alarmist double-talk and bullshit, it's like it was written by Jude Law's character in Contagion.

all a lie

the specs show conclusively that the jabs are 95% safe

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sweden-suspends-moderna-shot-indefinitely-after-vaxxed-patients-develop-crippling-heart

Swedish health officials have now decided that a moratorium on giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone under 31 will be extended indefinitely, the U.K. Daily Mail reported. The pause on the Moderna shots had been scheduled to end on Dec. 1.

Finland, Iceland and Denmark have taken similar steps. Norway is encouraging men under 30 not to get the Moderna shot, but is not mandating it.

For months, the Moderna vaccine has been under scrutiny because of data that shows young men who receive it are at increased risk for myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, an inflammation of the sac around the heart.

Have a good friend that is a RN in a small community hospital. Everyone knows everyone here. We have in the past been at odds on the jab. After seeing what has been happening the last 7 to 8 months since our disagreement she sent me this text this morning when I was talking to her about the vax she had a different tune. She is scared for the people that have received it. She is seeing people coming in from massive heart attacks when they have had no issues 3 days after the vax. She has seen people two months later loose the use of their limbs. She is admonishing her close friends not to get a booster. Just some thoughts from our conversation. BTW, she is fully vaxed, has never had the flu and only times she has been in the hospital was for her 2 kids birth. Now she has covid and said she has had a harder time then anyone she knows short of hospitalization. And she has seen a lot of cases.

• Wow 2
  • Cheers 1

Ventura County Nurses Blow the Whistle on Crisis in Local Health Care

Ventura County nurses from differ­ent sectors and specialties are coming forward to blow the whistle on what they deem serious lapses in local health care practices, mostly related to COVID-re­lated protocols, “vaccine” mandates and politically and financially motivated bul­lying of medical staff, which these health care workers say is seriously compromis­ing the general quality of local care.

The Guardian spoke with multiple nurses of various ages and at different stages in their careers, all of whom work in medical care settings or hospitals in Ven­tura County. Each preferred to speak un­der a pseudonym for now. Each described seriously declining standards of care, at­mospheres of intimidation and fear in hospitals, and distrust and disillusionment among medical professionals.

“Before COVID, nurses, staff and the community were confident in treatment modalities and in doctors’ competencies,” says one nurse. But now, “People are con­fused.”

“They’re very confused,” agrees a veter­an Ventura County nurse. “I think doctors are confused. … I don’t think the commu­nity’s confident. I’m not. … Because where’s the truth?”

Most shocking, perhaps, is how doctors and administrators refuse to re­port the rising number of unexplained medical problems in otherwise healthy people as potential adverse reactions to COVID-19 experimental vaccine shots. To suggest that these shots are the cause of any medical problem — or that they are contributing to the alarming rise in non-COVID-related hospital popula­tions — invites professional ridicule.

“Nobody is considering that [these medical problems] could be vaccine-re­lated,” says an ICU nurse in a county hospital. “It’s not even in question. You might as well say you want to start treat­ing people with crystals and burning sage. If you say it’s the vaccine, they look at you and say, ‘It’s the safest thing ever produced. Why would you say that?’”

Yet, doctors are at a loss to explain the increase in non-COVID-related ailments, including a reported increase in heart at­tacks in young people, mainly men, who received the COVID-19 vaccines. ...

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Ventura County Nurses Blow the Whistle on Crisis in Local Health Care

Ventura County nurses from differ­ent sectors and specialties are coming forward to blow the whistle on what they deem serious lapses in local health care practices, mostly related to COVID-re­lated protocols, “vaccine” mandates and politically and financially motivated bul­lying of medical staff, which these health care workers say is seriously compromis­ing the general quality of local care.

The Guardian spoke with multiple nurses of various ages and at different stages in their careers, all of whom work in medical care settings or hospitals in Ven­tura County. Each preferred to speak un­der a pseudonym for now. Each described seriously declining standards of care, at­mospheres of intimidation and fear in hospitals, and distrust and disillusionment among medical professionals.

“Before COVID, nurses, staff and the community were confident in treatment modalities and in doctors’ competencies,” says one nurse. But now, “People are con­fused.”

“They’re very confused,” agrees a veter­an Ventura County nurse. “I think doctors are confused. … I don’t think the commu­nity’s confident. I’m not. … Because where’s the truth?”

Most shocking, perhaps, is how doctors and administrators refuse to re­port the rising number of unexplained medical problems in otherwise healthy people as potential adverse reactions to COVID-19 experimental vaccine shots. To suggest that these shots are the cause of any medical problem — or that they are contributing to the alarming rise in non-COVID-related hospital popula­tions — invites professional ridicule.

“Nobody is considering that [these medical problems] could be vaccine-re­lated,” says an ICU nurse in a county hospital. “It’s not even in question. You might as well say you want to start treat­ing people with crystals and burning sage. If you say it’s the vaccine, they look at you and say, ‘It’s the safest thing ever produced. Why would you say that?’”

Yet, doctors are at a loss to explain the increase in non-COVID-related ailments, including a reported increase in heart at­tacks in young people, mainly men, who received the COVID-19 vaccines. ...

And this in the article:

“Or they don’t want to report that they’re seeing 80 percent of the people in the ER are vaccinated, but only 40 percent of the county is vaccinated,” adds another nurse. “That’s an odd statistic. … Is there an adverse effect occurring from these shots that’s not being reported? If they’re not screening people ubiquitously, there’s a slant to whatever numbers are coming in. That stuff is not going to be elucidated in the data.”

But with “vaccinated” people increas­ingly hospitalized with actual COVID or adverse reactions, the way forward be­comes murkier.
“These vaccines are non-sterilizing. They allow you to carry and transmit the virus,” points out one nurse. “It does not solve the contagion issue. The virus is still spreading among the vaccinated.”

For example, in a recent group of COVID patients at one hospital, the sickest ones were double-vaccinated.

“The first to die had both Pfizer shots,” says Daniel, who took care of the patient. “Another guy who had both shots died as well. His lungs were destroyed.”

“But they’re not talking about that,” confirms another nurse.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

I am a natural skeptic about most things. I don't know what the truth is, I just know there is all kinds of hinky shit going on. And they just don't add up.

• Like 4

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/welcome-hunger-games-more-chicago-officers-summoned-city-council-mulls-vax-mandate-reversal

Chicago's main police union is continuing to tell officers to hold the line as police HQ continues summoning officers to disclose their Covid vaccination status, and placing those who don't comply on "no-pay status" while sending them home.

Just ahead of a crucial city council meeting set for Monday, Fraternal Order of Police First Vice President Michael Mette likened the continued standoff to "The Hunger Games". Mette referenced the popular dystopian novel series and movies in a social media video posted prior to the weekend, saying "Welcome to day three of 'The Hunger Games,' where we find out who the city is going to offer up as tribute."

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Have a good friend that is a RN in a small community hospital. Everyone knows everyone here. We have in the past been at odds on the jab. After seeing what has been happening the last 7 to 8 months since our disagreement she sent me this text this morning when I was talking to her about the vax she had a different tune. She is scared for the people that have received it. She is seeing people coming in from massive heart attacks when they have had no issues 3 days after the vax. She has seen people two months later loose the use of their limbs. She is admonishing her close friends not to get a booster. Just some thoughts from our conversation. BTW, she is fully vaxed, has never had the flu and only times she has been in the hospital was for her 2 kids birth. Now she has covid and said she has had a harder time then anyone she knows short of hospitalization. And she has seen a lot of cases.

impossible

the specs for the jab says it works great

(unfortunately, the Delta spike protein is not covered)

18 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

And this in the article:

“Or they don’t want to report that they’re seeing 80 percent of the people in the ER are vaccinated, but only 40 percent of the county is vaccinated,” adds another nurse. “That’s an odd statistic. … Is there an adverse effect occurring from these shots that’s not being reported? If they’re not screening people ubiquitously, there’s a slant to whatever numbers are coming in. That stuff is not going to be elucidated in the data.”

But with “vaccinated” people increas­ingly hospitalized with actual COVID or adverse reactions, the way forward be­comes murkier.
“These vaccines are non-sterilizing. They allow you to carry and transmit the virus,” points out one nurse. “It does not solve the contagion issue. The virus is still spreading among the vaccinated.”

For example, in a recent group of COVID patients at one hospital, the sickest ones were double-vaccinated.

“The first to die had both Pfizer shots,” says Daniel, who took care of the patient. “Another guy who had both shots died as well. His lungs were destroyed.”

“But they’re not talking about that,” confirms another nurse.

don't let NC see this heresy

7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

impossible

I would copy and paste our conversation but I didnt get her permission so dont think that would be proper. She, although was very sure everyone should get it in May is real scared due to what she has been seeing. She implored me to not get it if I feel so unwilling. Also said I need to warn my friends to hold off on the boosters.

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

impossible

Wrong. It was wrong two months ago. Wrong yesterday. Wrong today.

It will also still be wrong when you say the exact same thing again tomorrow, next week and next month.

You like being wrong.

10 hours ago, NCBillsFan said:

Wrong. It was wrong two months ago. Wrong yesterday. Wrong today.

It will also still be wrong when you say the exact same thing again tomorrow, next week and next month.

You like being wrong.

you sound a lot like Fauci

with the same message, too

8 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

you sound a lot like Fauci

with the same message, too

It's pretty simple. If you don't want to continue being wrong stop saying the vaccine doesn't work against Delta and start saying it's shown to he less effective against Delta. You know the actual story based on actual data and the way honest people acknowledge a starting point for an honest conversation. 

As far as Fauci goes, he's a snake as a government bureaucrat, but he's forgotten more science in the past 24 hours than you'll ever know. 

Again, you know less than nothing about vaccines and the underlying immunology and its put on full display here day after day.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 10/20/2021 at 3:09 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Just received guidance from the federal government: contractors are required to provide proof of vaccination and undergo regular COVID screening even if they are full-time remote.

That's just complete bullshit.  

Got officially notified today: provide proof of vaccination by Thursday, noon, or be fired.

Anyone know a good attorney?

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1