Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Jabba The Hutt
On 9/10/2021 at 10:18 PM, KD in CA said:

Same reason they don't tell people that being obese increases your risk of dying from COVID by XX%.   It's insensitive.  And racist.  And a whole bunch of other bad stuff.

Keeping people from dying is far, far lower on the priority list than preserving the woke culture.

Nah, it's because it would prevent a lot of the deaths they are trying to let happen. 

13 hours ago, NCBillsFan said:

A two-year old? I certainly hope that the flight attendant was fired or reassigned to a duty that did not deal with the public. 

That is as stupid as Kathy Hochul's mandate for two-year olds at day care centers having to wear a mask all day.

• Cheers 2

On 9/19/2021 at 10:28 PM, Ann said:

You can tell its child abuse because the kid is crying.  No child should ever be forced to do something against their will whether it be eat vegetables, go to bed, don't play with matches/knives, or anything.  No exceptions!

• Doh! 1

37 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You can tell its child abuse because the kid is crying.  No child should ever be forced to do something against their will whether it be eat vegetables, go to bed, don't play with matches/knives, or anything.  No exceptions!

Thats asinine. It abuse if it is harmful to the child. Bounding up a child with ropes is harmful as is muzzleing up his or her mouth because you think it might work when it clearly will not. BTW, why would you ask if I was magnetic. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

I know! I'll tie down a snotty, wet rag over your face for 8-12 hours a day. Please tell me how you wouldn't consider that abusive.  

What a false equivalence you have made.   It is child abuse what is being done to children in the name of political science. Even the mask policy over at the UNCF or the WHO do not recommend them for children under 6. 

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

b5fec803be15bd12d4f3bcf630b211d74e10d88f

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Thats asinine. It abuse if it is harmful to the child. Bounding up a child with ropes is harmful as is muzzleing up his or her mouth because you think it might work when it clearly will not. BTW, why would you ask if I was magnetic. 

I will give you 50 guesses why.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I know! I'll tie down a snotty, wet rag over your face for 8-12 hours a day. Please tell me how you wouldn't consider that abusive.  

What a false equivalence you have made.   It is child abuse what is being done to children in the name of political science. Even the mask policy over at the UNCF or the WHO do not recommend them for children under 6. 

In my day, corporal punishment was a real thing in schools and kids respected their elders.  Tantrums over slight inconveniences were not suffered lightly.  Another generation of snowflakes on its way.

I cannot believe people are acting like the kid did a couple years at Abu Ghraib.  

Edited by Jauronimo

21 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

In my day, corporal punishment was a real thing in schools and kids respected their elders.  Tantrums over slight inconveniences were not suffered lightly.  Another generation of snowflakes on its way.

I cannot believe people are acting like the kid did a couple years at Abu Ghraib.  

A TWO year old. Do you have children? Ever spent time around children? A mask mandate for a two year old is child abuse. As I said, simply tied on a snotty, wet cloth firmly over your mouth and nose for 8-12 hours a day, five days a week, and come back and report how swell that has been… and that is without being a growing child.

If someone is beating on a two year old, that person should be locked up.

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

A TWO year old. Do you have children? Ever spent time around children? A mask mandate for a two year old is child abuse. As I said, simply tied on a snotty, wet cloth firmly over your mouth and nose for 8-12 hours a day, five days a week, and come back and report how swell that has been… and that is without being a growing child.

If someone is beating on a two year old, that person should be locked up.

**Pearl clutching intensifies.***  A cold, wet, snotty cloth *firmly* over the nose AND mouth is some excellent prose.  Looked pretty dry to me and yes, masks are typically worn over the nose and mouth.  

I just hope poor Mason can get over the trauma of the time he had to wear a mask, the time he was forcibly strapped into a car seat against his will, and the time his mother tried to put boots on him when he wanted to wear flippers.  I've been around kids enough to watch them have similar tantrums about just about anything at the age of 2 (I'll take your word for it).  The kid will suffer more throughout his life for having been named Mason.

And talk about false equivalencies.  Putting a mask on a child is tantamount to beating them, i.e., actual child abuse?? 

How do you even find "Science Mom" the 10 month old twitter account solely dedicated to the issue of children wearing masks?  Its time to take a break from the "won't somebody think of the children?" routine as a means to advance political opinions.  Mix it up every once and a while. At least the Wayfair/Q/PizzaGate stuff was mildly entertaining. This is drivel.  

Where are Mason's parents in all this?? Did they just send their kids to a daycare with a mask policy that they are vehemently opposed to and yet oblivious of and then secure video of it to share their outrage on a low traffic twitter account? If so, really great parenting.   Did they intentionally subject their kids to what they consider abuse for political capital under the guise of caring about the kids?  I am curious about the source and context of this video since I cannot find any attribution to its owner.  I sure hope some creep isn't using a video of crying Mason without any permission from the family to further their own interests. 

• Boo 1

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

**Pearl clutching intensifies.***  A cold, wet, snotty cloth *firmly* over the nose AND mouth is some excellent prose.  Looked pretty dry to me and yes, masks are typically worn over the nose and mouth.  

I just hope poor Mason can get over the trauma of the time he had to wear a mask, the time he was forcibly strapped into a car seat against his will, and the time his mother tried to put boots on him when he wanted to wear flippers.  I've been around kids enough to watch them have similar tantrums about just about anything at the age of 2 (I'll take your word for it).  The kid will suffer more throughout his life for having been named Mason.

And talk about false equivalencies.  Putting a mask on a child is tantamount to beating them, i.e., actual child abuse?? 

Where are Mason's parents in all this?? Did they just send their kids to a daycare with a mask policy that they are vehemently opposed to and yet oblivious of and then secure video of it to share their outrage on a low traffic twitter account? If so, really great parenting.   Did they intentionally subject their kids to what they consider abuse for political capital under the guise of caring about the kids?  I am curious about the source and context of this video since I cannot find any attribution to its owner.  I sure hope some creep isn't using a video of crying Mason without any permission from the family to further their own interests. 

You don't have kids. Or, you did not pay attention when they were two. Two year olds snot and drool constantly. That would make the mask.... snotty and wet. Like I said, wear one that is snotted and wet firmly over your face for 8-12 hours and then come back and tell us how it is not abusive.

YOU were the one that said children should be beaten (corporal punishment):

9 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

That is a good question... seems like he was already in daycare when Hochul decided child abuse was a good way to govern.  After all, these are not laws, they are decrees by the governor. As to who filmed? Good question. Was it the daycare and available to parents to make certain their children were not being abused? If so, that camera did its job. What happens now is the question.