Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

IDBillzFan
On 5/16/2022 at 7:00 AM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/biden-s-amendments-hand-u-s-sovereignty-to-the-who/article_efcbf104-d20b-11ec-b257-b7c86410fc43.html

May 22, World Health Assembly meeting in Geneva.  

Keeping in mind, of course, that that article is crap.  Voting on "Amendments."  Amendments to what?

This is all starting to look very orchestrated.

WHO getting ready to meet. And PRESTO! It's monkeypox time!

We can't afford to delay! We must act now! Quick! Everyone ! An emergency meeting!

• Angry 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is all starting to look very orchestrated.

WHO getting ready to meet. And PRESTO! It's monkeypox time!

We can't afford to delay! We must act now! Quick! Everyone ! An emergency meeting!

Counterpoint: the WHO couldn't orchestrate a hog &#%$ing at a pig farm, never mind a disease outbreak.

Seriously useless organization.  Even by UN standards.  They have "visions" ("A billion people benefiting from universal health coverage by 2023!") but no plans or implementation.  There's a reason that, when there's any sort of health emergency, the world turns to the CDC or Institut Pasteur first.

in Hamsters, it's called gene editing-

in humans, its called  "covid vaccine"

Scientists 'really surprised' after gene-editing experiment unexpectedly turn hamsters into hyper-aggressive bullies (msn.com)

• A team of neuroscientists was "really surprised" by the results of a gene-editing experiment on hamsters.
  • The team expected that the elimination of vasopressin activity would make the hamsters behave more peacefully.
  • Instead, the gene-edited hamsters displayed "high levels" of aggression.

IDBillzFan
17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That Walls article is an interesting piece. It reminded me of the Hawkeye Pierce storyline in the series finale of M*A*S*H. He's in the back of a covered truck with some locals, driving through enemy territory and one local is holding a chicken that won't shut up. Hawkeye is so afraid of getting caught and killed, he panics and tells the person to shut the chicken up --  no matter what it took -- before the enemy heard them.

Finally there is silence as the local broke the neck of the chicken and killed it. 

Except it wasn't a chicken, it was a baby. He was so afraid for his own life, he was willing to let someone take a different life to keep him alive.

That exemplifies those who were most angry with people who didn't want the vaccine. Countless videos of people losing their mind just because someone's mask was below the nose.

Good luck trying to push another lockdown.  This time I don't plan on being silent.

• Wow 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That Walls article is an interesting piece. It reminded me of the Hawkeye Pierce storyline in the series finale of M*A*S*H. He's in the back of a covered truck with some locals, driving through enemy territory and one local is holding a chicken that won't shut up. Hawkeye is so afraid of getting caught and killed, he panics and tells the person to shut the chicken up --  no matter what it took -- before the enemy heard them.

Finally there is silence as the local broke the neck of the chicken and killed it. 

Except it wasn't a chicken, it was a baby. He was so afraid for his own life, he was willing to let someone take a different life to keep him alive.

That exemplifies those who were most angry with people who didn't want the vaccine. Countless videos of people losing their mind just because someone's mask was below the nose.

Good luck trying to push another lockdown.  This time I don't plan on being silent.

if the silent majority stood up from day 1, the lockdowns, masks and other mandatory non-sense would have been very short lived.

However, most people have no ability to critically think for themselves and are basically spineless.

As evidenced by the willingness of many to still get booster jabs for a virus that has been extinct for 2 years

IDBillzFan
22 hours ago, Spartacus said:

if the silent majority stood up from day 1, the lockdowns, masks and other mandatory non-sense would have been very short lived.

However, most people have no ability to critically think for themselves and are basically spineless.

As evidenced by the willingness of many to still get booster jabs for a virus that has been extinct for 2 years

Keep in mind many were quiet because their livelihoods were at stake. We have a job walk Tuesday at the LA Lakers facility, and if my employee is not up to date on boosters, he can't get in. 

Getting the vaccine was my employee's choice. We don't push, mostly because it would make me a hypocrite, but in the end as long as there are companies like the Lakers who tell you comply or go away, people will comply.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Keep in mind many were quiet because their livelihoods were at stake. We have a job walk Tuesday at the LA Lakers facility, and if my employee is not up to date on boosters, he can't get in. 

Getting the vaccine was my employee's choice. We don't push, mostly because it would make me a hypocrite, but in the end as long as their are companies like the Lakers who tell you comply or go away, people will comply.

And it is so frustrating.  Know MANY people that have gotten sick in this latest round.  Most all were sick for 2-5 days w/ what would generally fall under flulike symptoms & also had a positive test.  

Thing is, there is no major difference (anecdotally) in the results regardless of vaccination status.  Some have been vaxxed, some have had up to 2 boosters, some took the new fangled expensive version of Ivermectin, some recieved no treatment.  They all were sick for 2-5 days w/ flu-like symptoms and then recovered.

What's the point in worrying about whether somebody you might be in non-close contact with for a couple of hours has been quadruple boosted when the prevalent strain is 2 years beyond the version the booster was designed for?  Why not ask their contractors to show proof of getting a winter '19-'20 flu shot in the past 3 months?  It sure seems to be equally effective at preventing a current flu strain as the booster is at protecting from a current covid strain.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I understand this point of view. Truly. And I think there's merit to it. But, as ID said above, it's not entirely black and white. There were so many pressures brought to bear on the silent majority all at once. It wasn't just C19, but also the "everyone who goes against the narrative is a racist/white supremacist'" attacks that had been costing people careers and family/friends well before C19 reared its head. By late 2019 and into 2020 people were just trying to survive the culture war. When the Establishment dumped a whole barrel full of fear in the form of C19 on top of the existing swill, it elevated those kinds of attacks from "your opinion is racist" to "your opinion is killing Grandma". 

That's a lot of flack for the average citizen to shoulder. Especially when the messaging and narrative was aimed at isolating and shaming anyone who dared to veer off the path.

Still, millions of people took that stand. Even if they didn't do it publicly, they did it in their day-to-day lives and routines. Even here in the communist state of California it wasn't rare to see or hear mask protests, vaccine protests et al.  

So, in the moment, I can understand people's choices and the self preservation instinct. What's more interesting to me, and perhaps more important, is what people will do now that the facts are coming out. Will they ignore it? Will they write it off as merely a good natured "mistake" made by the "expert" class and let them skate? 

Or will people come to see what was actually done to the world and why? And if they do come to see it - what will they do about it? 

I've said it for 2 years now, if people understood what was done to them and why, it would be a reckoning the Establishment would never recover from. And that would be a boon for humanity in the long run. Time will tell. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Billsandhorns
On 5/22/2022 at 9:22 AM, Spartacus said:

had I known that you would pay all of my &#%$ing bills I would have been much more vocal. 

Edited by Billsandhorns

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Big pharma...

An obscure British think-tank no one's ever heard of before has two fellows - a Norwegian and Belgian - write a high-school level paper on Canadian taxation policy.

If that's part of Big Pharma's grand plan, their grand plan sucks.

And seriously...obscure group.  A wheel of cheese would get more followers on Twitter.  

Kids' year end dance tonight is being moved outdoors this evening......it's been 55 with a cold breeze and misting all day.  Nice.  Apparently our county with 90% vaccination rates and lots of mask hysteria* is having a COVID spike....and thus even more hysteria.

* driving my older daughter to school this morning I passed three people who were wearing masks while walking or riding a bike....alone.

• Wow 1