Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Australia: Canary in the Coal Mine

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And remember the Nightrider when you look at the night sky.  

What an underrated creepy movie that was.

Oh, don't be so harsh on the Australian government. I mean, it's perfect logical and reasonable to strip the people of God-given rights, only to make vague promises of slowly restoring said God-given rights only once the population reaches 70% vaccinated!

As they say, the price of freedom is eternal lockdowns!

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Koko said:

Oh, don't be so harsh on the Australian government. I mean, it's perfect logical and reasonable to strip the people of God-given rights, only to make vague promises of slowly restoring said God-given rights only once the population reaches 70% vaccinated!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights once they achieve herd immunity..." 

4 hours ago, Koko said:

And the dictator promised free elections just as soon as the entire population learns to play a musical instrument.  He said it's part of his cultural appreciation plan.

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

And the dictator promised free elections just as soon as the entire population learns to play a musical instrument.  He said it's part of his cultural appreciation plan.

Considering that I have absolutely zero musical ability, we're &#%$ed.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 hours ago, Koko said:

Considering that I have absolutely zero musical ability, we're &#%$ed.

Just play Tom Petty covers.  Worked for him.

• Cheers 1

I hate to see Sky News limited in its coverage as it appears to be the only place to get an honest look at our [read USA] current administration's foibles...er, policies....yeah, that's it, policies.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Do you not get the sense that leftists in America watch shit like this and get turned on? 

Of course.  "No valid reason for being there" is they excuse they want to use for incarcerating Republicans at demonstrations.

Can this possibly be accurate? They have basically NO Covid cases, continued to add more full-time masking requirements every where, and with all those 'precautions,' they are up over 20,000% since July?

Hard to believe.

• Angry 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Can this possibly be accurate? They have basically NO Covid cases, continued to add more full-time masking requirements every where, and with all those 'precautions,' they are up over 20,000% since July?

Hard to believe.

Just imagine how bad it would be without stripping all freedoms and using the police as an occupying force! They could have been up 20,500%!

Trust the political science!

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hard to believe.

At least we now know the origins of Mad Max world.

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

At least we now know the origins of Mad Max world.

Who knew that they just used a time machine and filmed current events? 🤷‍♀️ :classic_sad: