Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Informal non-scientific Covid vaccine poll

GG1

Non scientific observational Covid vaccine poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many people do you know who got the Covid vaccine?

• < 10
    • < 50
    • < 100
    • > 100
  2. 2. Of those people, how many had side effects from the Covid vaccine?

• 0-20%
    • 20%-40%
    • 40% - 60%
    • > 60%
  3. 3. Of the people who had side effects from the Covid vaccine, how many were serious enough to require medical treatment or worse?

• 0%
    • 10% - 30%
    • 30% - 50%
    • > 50%

Nouseforaname
Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Less than 50 people...but that's also everyone I know.

I don't get out much.

How many of those people are hiding under the couch?

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Less than 50 people...but that's also everyone I know.

I don't get out much.

You're not counting your vax induced diabetes as a serious side-effect 🙂

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, GG1 said:

You're not counting your vax induced diabetes as a serious side-effect 🙂

Of course not.  That's for consumption by the general public at large.  This is the internet.  This is serious.

• Haha 2

So for me is was more then 10 and less then 50. I know more then 10 that did but dont make it a habit to ask all I know if they got it. Some had slight reactions and some say there is no way in he77 they are getting the booster after the  experience they had. 5 got shingles afterwards. 1 had covid and was near death for 3 weeks (although she is a bit dramatic about everything) then 5 months later got the shot and was equally sick for 3 more weeks yet she swears everyone should get it. I know 11 people for sure that got covid afterwards

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

So for me is was more then 10 and less then 50. I know more then 10 that did but dont make it a habit to ask all I know if they got it. Some had slight reactions and some say there is no way in he77 they are getting the booster after the  experience they had. 5 got shingles afterwards. 1 had covid and was near death for 3 weeks (although she is a bit dramatic about everything) then 5 months later got the shot and was equally sick for 3 more weeks yet she swears everyone should get it. I know 11 people for sure that got covid afterwards

And one that turned in to Magneto.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And one that turned in to Magneto.

Actually you are behind. There are 3 that I know now that did that. 3rd is awaiting his second forced shot as he is in the Reserves so he is going to shower and powder his arm up real good afterwards (all of which I will NOT see) and thn try the magnet again. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Actually you are behind. There are 3 that I know now that did that. 3rd is awaiting his second forced shot as he is in the Reserves so he is going to shower and powder his arm up real good afterwards (all of which I will NOT see) and thn try the magnet again. 

If I ever meet you, I'll be sure to show up with magnets glued all over me.  

• Haha 3

Can I get some clarification on Question #2"how many had side effects from the Covid vaccine"

Does this include experiencing COVID like symptoms after receiving the vaccination, similar to experiencing Flu like symptoms after receiving a Flu shot?

Or does that imply other unexpected side effects?

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

If I ever meet you, I'll be sure to show up with magnets glued all over me.  

Just to see that I hope it happens some day! That would be great!

9 minutes ago, devnull said:

Can I get some clarification on Question #2"how many had side effects from the Covid vaccine"

Does this include experiencing COVID like symptoms after receiving the vaccination, similar to experiencing Flu like symptoms after receiving a Flu shot?

Or does that imply other unexpected side effects?

It's meant to include any side effects, which would the expected and unexpected.  Flu-like symptoms and bad body aches definitely fit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GG1 said:

It's meant to include any side effects, which would the expected and unexpected.  Flu-like symptoms and bad body aches definitely fit.

Well that changes my vote on Q:2. 
I figure that an antibody reaction is a desired and expected side effect. I thought you meant unexpected side effects.

1 hour ago, snafu said:

I figure that an antibody reaction is a desired and expected side effect. I thought you meant unexpected side effects.

It was meant to cover all side effects because the peanut gallery insists that nobody said there would be any side effects.  

2 minutes ago, GG1 said:

It was meant to cover all side effects because the peanut gallery insists that nobody said there would be any side effects.  

Ah.

I distinctly remember being told that I was going to feel crappy after getting the second dose. By a lot of different outlets, too — and well before I got my first dose. 

20 minutes ago, snafu said:

Ah.

I distinctly remember being told that I was going to feel crappy after getting the second dose. By a lot of different outlets, too — and well before I got my first dose. 

To counter the second dose side effects I did about a pound of blow for three days straight💕.  Didn’t feel a thing. 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

Antibody reaction isn't a side effect.  It's an intended effect.  

If you have a slight fever, muscle and joint aches, increased permeability, and fatigue after a vaccination, those aren't side effects.  Those are an immune response.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Antibody reaction isn't a side effect.  It's an intended effect.  

If you have a slight fever, muscle and joint aches, increased permeability, and fatigue after a vaccination, those aren't side effects.  Those are an immune response.

Or as some would say, the same as getting the virus .

My arm hurt the next day...having received other vaccines in my life I don't really consider that anything other than the intended consequence. 

I'm sure there is some small percentage of people I know who haven't been vaccinated, but think it's highly likely I know hundreds who have been and haven't heard anything about side-effects.