Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tampa Bay v Dallas GDT

Uncle Joe

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Oh my gosh the single digits is awful. What a stupid sell out by the league.

also, that duck from Dak was rough...

TB just said hold my beer

• Like 1

I dunno... first time I've seen Dak throw since OTA's. Back then I think I mentioned that he wasn't throwing off his back foot. While he seems to be putting more on that previously broken ankle, it still doesn't appear that he is using the correct form and throwing off his back foot like he should be. He is shifting his center before he should to lesson the strain.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I dunno... first time I've seen Dak throw since OTA's. Back then I think I mentioned that he wasn't throwing off his back foot. While he seems to be putting more on that previously broken ankle, it still doesn't appear that he is using the correct form and throwing off his back foot like he should be. He is shifting his center before he should to lesson the strain.

He doesn’t look good... 

excited for the “Dak was never healthy” narrative when they go 8-9.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

He doesn’t look good... 

excited for the “Dak was never healthy” narrative when they go 8-9.

How many of his throws are behind the receivers right now? If they weren't so wide open, he'd have a couple picks already.