Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Out-of-area Bills Fans!

TtownBillsFan

I'm a Bills fan in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  I've, over the years, met up with some people in different places, but have lost touch with the Bills fans in my area.

I've been watching the Bills games at Hooters (ugh, I know, but the smoked wings are pretty good!!!)  I would LOVE to meet up with other Bills fans here in the Tulsa area;  if not tomorrow (I'll be at Hooters for this game), but would LOVE to get together with other Bills fans in Tulsa going forward!!!

If there's a crew that get together somewhere close-by, PLEASE let me know where.  I'm there!!!  Been a fan since '88, been through the okay, the good, the great, the okay for years, and then the bad, then okay, and back to hopefully really good now!  Please let me know where my Tulsa fans are meeting! 🙂  Tired of sitting at Hooters with me and my woman.  Thanks!!!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

We were long overdue for a Bills Boosters thread. Thanks for starting one!

I’s love to watch the games with other Bills fans in the North Eastern Connecticut, North Western RI, Southern Massachusetts area!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I said something to @Foxx about a 716 and/or 518 meet-up...

Yep.

Due to a member who had ordered a wrong size BillsFans T, and my wanting to swap them out for the proper size, we used the situation for four of us to do a lunch. 

I must say that, from my end, it was a pleasure to meet three other forum members (though I'm not sure @Ann wanted to talk about conspiracy theories ;)). First time having Bar Bill wings, along with the Blue Cheese they were quite tasty. The Blue Light and conversation was pretty good too.

I think @mead107 has a lunch club atop or something like that. If there was any interest, we could do the same here.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yep.

Due to a member who had ordered a wrong size BillsFans T, and my wanting to swap them out for the proper size, we used the situation for four of us to do a lunch. 

I must say that, from my end, it was a pleasure to meet three other forum members (though I'm not sure @Ann wanted to talk about conspiracy theories ;)). First time having Bar Bill wings, along with the Blue Cheese they were quite tasty. The Blue Light and conversation was pretty good too.

I think @mead107 has a lunch club atop or something like that. If there was any interest, we could do the same here.

I live with a conspiracy theorist (and he says I am one, too!)  

I hope people pop in this thread and express interest, or not. 🙃 it really was a treat to meet up with people from this forum.

• Cheers 1

We are going to go to Six Mile Creek winery this fall. (Ithaca)
mark the owner is a huge Bills fan. Parks in Hammer lot. 
I will post when decide on a date.  

Anyone that wants to stop is more than welcome 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

please do! :wine:

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

44 minutes ago, mead107 said:

👀