Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Pick'em League

Taro T

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I'm starting out 0-10, but I'm in!

That's why people can drop 2 weeks.  Everybody started 0-1, and all but 2 started 0-10 - 0-16.

• Like 1

Just now, Taro T said:

That's why people can drop 2 weeks.  Everybody started 0-1, and all but 2 started 0-10 - 0-16.

What do you mean by 'drop 2 weeks'? I tried to pick games but it said I only picked 15, never-ending it wouldn't let me pick the 16th.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

What do you mean by 'drop 2 weeks'? I tried to pick games but it said I only picked 15, never-ending it wouldn't let me pick the 16th.

Usually, these leagues are set up that your worst overall week gets dropped.  Since I'm hoping people will still sign up even if they missed this week, I've got it set so that 2 weeks can be dropped.  Most people will end up dropping this week & then either 1 bad one or 1 they forget to make picks for.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Taro T said:

Usually, these leagues are set up that your worst overall week gets dropped.  Since I'm hoping people will still sign up even if they missed this week, I've got it set so that 2 weeks can be dropped.  Most people will end up dropping this week & then either 1 bad one or 1 they forget to make picks for.

Thanks for the clarification.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Foxx said:

In cased anyone is interested, I think the G-Men get off the schneid this week.

That’s a short limb you climbed out on.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

That’s a short limb you climbed out on.

Well, I picked against them in the Survivor pool the first two weeks because I think they suck. Just not sure they suck enough to lose again this week.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Well, I picked against them in the Survivor pool the first two weeks because I think they suck. Just not sure they suck enough to lose again this week.

Take them in survivor.

😎

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2021 at 8:56 AM, Foxx said:

In cased anyone is interested, I think the G-Men get off the schneid this week.

Jints?!?  Win?!?  Snicker!!!

Darn shame we don't get the battle of Joisey this season.  Could be one for the ages.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Jints?!?  Win?!?  Snicker!!!

Darn shame we don't get the battle of Joisey this season.  Could be one for the ages.

Yeah, they still suck. 🤣

• Haha 1