Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Steelers Week 1: The Aftermath

Ann

The good:

The defense was much better than expected, although they let the team down on that last scoring drive by the Steelers.
Tyler Bass

The bad:

The offense just did not look in sync.
Daboll's play calling was suspect, at best.

The ugly:

The holding calls. W.T. F?

• Like 1

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Worse part of this game is either the fins or the Pats will lead the division

Yup. The NE fans will be insufferable. Next week's game is gonna be big for the Bills v Miami.

1 minute ago, Ann said:

The good:

The defense was much better than expected, although they let the team down on that last scoring drive by the Steelers.
Tyler Bass

The bad:

The offense just did not look in sync.
Daboll's play calling was suspect, at best.

The ugly:

The holding calls. W.T. F?

I've had a bad feeling about this game for days.  Hopefully, the old mantra about using a game like this to motivate and correct deficiencies holds true.  On Allen's part I don't think that he will allow himself to have another off game for a while.  

• Like 3

Just now, Ann said:

Yup. The NE fans will be insufferable. Next week's game is gonna be big for the Bills v Miami.

If they start 0-2, I'm gonna be reaaaaaally in a bad place. Complete doompill lol

1) moss scratched? 

2) virtually no run game in the first half

3) why are you going deep when the short passes are working

4) oh well. 

5) @TakeYouToTasker 2.0 in case you did not see it: for his grandma. Bass explained that he previously used just one in his final college game and attributed it to her because that particular game was for breast cancer awareness. “I had one [eye black] my last game of my college career.Oct 26, 2020

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

Defense looked good

Offense looked sluggish, but you also have to consider that Steelers Defense is one of the best in the NFL

Coaching, you can argue the Bills were outcoached.  But again, consider the opposition.  Tomlin is great at second half adjustments

The key for me was special teams.  That blocked punt turned the game

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Im hoping fins win. Would be best to hit that head on asap. Dont think it will happen because they DO NOT have a qb.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

I've had a bad feeling about this game for days.  Hopefully, the old mantra about using a game like this to motivate and correct deficiencies holds true.  On Allen's part I don't think that he will allow himself to have another off game for a while.  

I hope not.

The whole offense look bad. Josh was a bit off, the WRs had the dropsies (although Manual was steady, and KNOX caught all balls his way! :faint:), and the O-line was not... great.

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Worse part of this game is either the fins or the Pats will lead the division

Right. They will be a full game up on the rest of the division.