Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Most shocking win yesterday?

Joe

I certainly didn't expect Rodgers to shit the bed like he did yesterday, but I did expect the Saints to put up a fight.

But the Cardinals beatdown of the Titans was the bigger surprise to me. Holding the Titans to 13 points? Maybe I shouldn't be surprised because Vrabel relies on the run with King Henry to set up the pass. I just didn't expect to see the Cardinals holding him to 58 yards.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

The Bengals.  Realistically, who thought they'd beat the Vikings?  If you'd told me Cousins would throw for 351, two TDs, and no turnovers, and the Vikes' D would get five sacks in Burrow's first game back from his injury, and the Vikings would lose, I wouldn't have believed you.

The Saints and Cards - I didn't expect them to be as lopsided as they were, but I could see the games going either way.  The Bengals, I'd never have bet on them to win.

• Like 2

I'll go with Green Bay. 

I wasn't too shocked by Cincy.  I thought they looked decent last year before JoeB got hurt, and the Vikings always underperform.

• Like 1

Yeah.  Has to be the NO-GB game.  Could've seen GB losing, but not getting destroyed.

The Vikes finding creative ways to lose is never a surprise.  They snatch defeat from the jaws of victory a couple of times every year.

• Like 1

Hands down for me it was the Steelers. I never thought they would come to Buffalo and give The Bills a beat down like that. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Hands down for me it was the Steelers. I never thought they would come to Buffalo and give The Bills a beat down like that. 

To be honest, Sunday's game wasn't that much different from last year's match up, except for which team got the one big play.  We got it last year with the pick-six, they got it yesterday with the punt block.  Our offense generated 19 points last year versus 16 yesterday.

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

To be honest, Sunday's game wasn't that much different from last year's match up, except for which team got the one big play.  We got it last year with the pick-six, they got it yesterday with the punt block.  Our offense generated 19 points last year versus 16 yesterday.

Yeah, I agree. The loss yesterday was disappointing, some might argue self-inflicted, but it wasn’t shocking.