Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Miami, Week 2 Game Week Thread

Ann

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

This is a game of massive significance.

No team in the last 20 years has begun their season 0-2 and made it into the playoffs.

I don’t know that’s there’s such a thing as “must win” in any game that’s not an elimination game, but this feels close.

• Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

No team in the last 20 years has begun their season 0-2 and made it into the playoffs.

I don’t know that’s there’s such a thing as “must win” in any game that’s not an elimination game, but this feels close.

Miami while not a great team has the conditioning, players, and motivation to beat Buffalo it pains me to say.  Two aspirin to keep my heart steady starting at 1 PM tomorrow.    

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

That's actually not true. There have been 30 teams since 1990, 13 in the last 20 years.

Your odds drop considerably, but you're not out of it, especially now that we're starting a 17-game season.

This does not take away from the significance of this game from a playoffs standpoint. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's actually not true. There have been 30 teams since 1990, 13 in the last 20 years.

Your odds drop considerably, but you're not out of it, especially now that we're starting a 17-game season.

This does not take away from the significance of this game from a playoffs standpoint. 

YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT PATRIOTS TALK RADIO LIED TO ME!?!?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT PATRIOTS TALK RADIO LIED TO ME!?!?!?!

In their defense, they don't know shit about football.

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

I saved 4 days to go to @ Miami game this year. Really want to start my away games trips this year but not a possibility with the brides new job. Also was hoping for a like (mid November). 

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

0-2 will kill any hope of byes and home field