Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Norm MacDonald Loses to Cancer

IDBillzFan

1 hour ago, shrader said:

To this day, I have not watched a single second of Saturday night live since that firing. I haven’t seen much of him in a while, but I always loved his style. 

Last I saw (or heard) of Norm MacDonald was The Orville, where he voiced a gelatinous crew member

Orville-norm-macdonald.jpg?resize=600%25

With all the other great stuff he did, some truly epic Weekend Update anchoring, Bert Reynolds, the role of Little Chubby on My Name is Earl, etc, sadly my favorite was from Weekend Update:  This week, Better Than Ezra had the nation's number one song; in 2nd place: EZRA! 

That one and, this week, Alyssa Milano had more problems with naked pictures of her showing up on the internet; seems she has a bigger problem KEEPING HER CLOTHES ON IN FRONT OF PHOTOGRAPHERS.

RIP Mr. MacDonald.  You were one truly hilarious Canuck.

Norm's Better Than Ezra

(Couldn't find the Alyssa Milano joke. 😞 )

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Norm was the original troll.  Example......The View.  RIP...best Weekend Update host ever.  Underappreciated. 

That might be even more funny today thanks to that transition from Clinton to Cosby. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shrader said:

That might be even more funny today thanks to that transition from Clinton to Cosby. 

Now that I'm just going through random youtube videos he addresses the Cosby situation.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Hilarious.  Hard to believe this is the same show that was in full mourning in 2016.

H

Yeah.  Cancer.  Just like Epstein.

• 3 months later...