Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Must be vaccinated to go to Bills game

mead107

We've been discussing it in the Covid impacts thread but it's probably a good idea to make a thread for it. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of news about it for the foreseeable future.

8 minutes ago, LB3 said:

We've been discussing it in the Covid impacts thread but it's probably a good idea to make a thread for it. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of news about it for the foreseeable future.

Figured it is Bills game related xsa started it on This page. 
I would think that there will be a lot of tickets going up for sale 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Figured it is Bills game related xsa started it on This page. 
I would think that there will be a lot of tickets going up for sale 

I agree. I'm vaccinated but won't go until this is lifted.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Joe said:

Well that seals the deal on my non-attendance this season.

Eff em.

probably a good choice

looks like the NFL has determined the franchise is person non grata due to the vaccine status

expect the bogus calls to continue all year 

some unvaxxed ticket holders may want to contact Ralph Lorigo regarding some legal recourse 

• Like 2

It isn't shocking that people will sell/cancel/give away their tickets.  Either Poloncarz got pissy after no one following the mask "mandate" or they expected no one to follow the mask "mandate" and wanted to implement this "mandate."  They can make the rules (with no refunds for singles, aren't they technically breaking some sort of contract since this rule was not in place when the tickets were purchased?) but nothing says people have to attend the games.

For anyone who wanted to follow the earlier discussion in the NFL covid thread, it starts here and goes for two pages.

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey

I have a season ticket.  I am vaxxed.  While I need to sleep on it, I am seriously considering just walking away from my ticket.  Not really interested in advancing this vaxx checking movement by participating in a voluntary activity like watching football.  Needing to fly for work/put food on the table is a different story, I will not like it but play along until something better comes along.

This will quickly turn into vaxx checking every ascpect of your life, and the naive &#%$s that go along with this will be to blame.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

Beer__League__Hockey
29 minutes ago, Ann said:

Either Poloncarz got pissy after no one following the mask "mandate" or they expected no one to follow the mask "mandate" and wanted to implement this "mandate."  

I think it was a direct quote from Biden in last Thursday evening's speech - he said something like "stadiums/sporting events need to demand all attendees are vaxxed".  Just Mark virtue signalling to get ahead within his party.

Edited by BeerLeagueHockey

I downloaded the Clear app and it was easy enough.  Take a selfie, scan your vaccine card and license, and you’re good to go.  

Works no matter what state you live in. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fallser said:

I’ll take anyone’s tickets who want to walk away! It’s more fun knowing someone isn’t blowing beer-Covid breath over your shoulder the entire game! ✌️

What's it like to live life in a hermetically sealed bubble?   Why get the vaccine if you're not protected from contracting the virus?

• Like 7
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

What's it like to live life in a hermetically sealed bubble?   Why get the vaccine if you're not protected from contracting the virus?

So you don't die when you do get the virus.