Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Must be vaccinated to go to Bills game

mead107

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Hillary Clinton’s face gives you erections?

Weird flex, but OK…

Before you analyze the answer you must analyze the question. The verb of the question was about prevention. Therefore the answer.......wait....misread the question. Hillary would absolutely NOT arouse me!

• Haha 2

On 9/24/2021 at 11:48 AM, IDBillzFan said:

What, oh, what will the vaxxer shamers do now that there WILL be @$$h@l&s at the game? Will they shame the vendors and security? Call them names? Publicly hope they get sick and die so they can have their jobs?

Oh, you batschitcrazy vaxxers. Be careful what you wish for, as you will surely get it. 

I am fully vaxxed, think you dumb not to get it, but think its your choice. 

Now, i don't care what side of the debate you fall on, read the comments to this tweet...and it just crystallized to me how freaking stupid and indoctrinated most people are...i cannot believe how many people in these comments truly do not understand the term "natural immunity"

BTW, i am posting here today from my couch instead of Hammers as i am a fully vaxed,  AND fully Covid positive this weekend LOL.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Now, i don't care what side of the debate you fall on, read the comments to this tweet...and it just crystallized to me how freaking stupid and indoctrinated most people are...i cannot believe how many people in these comments truly do not understand the term "natural immunity"

BTW, i am posting here today from my couch instead of Hammers as i am a fully vaxed,  AND fully Covid positive this weekend LOL.

Get well bud. As an Unvaxed survivor of covid I 100% agree with your post save the stupid to not get the vaccine. That said I admire that you that realize it is my right not to regardless of how you feel about my choice.  That said, to the bolded, we are in deep dodo not because the people don't understand natural immunity but they don't understand that statement I referred to.  We are forcing our opinion on others and denying their right to choose as a free people. Our government has made this absolutely not about the virus and 100% about their ability to force rules against our Constitutional freedoms. If we don't beat this it will not stop here!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

First, I hope you recover well and quickly. I'll assume since you're vaccinated your symptoms are nominal.

You can see my choice not to get vaccinated as stupid, but given you assume my stupidity simply because I am not vaccinated, perhaps you could try to reserve judgement on people. 

Get well.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Vaccine doesn't provide immunity, previous illness doesn't provide immunity...but people are still going to be self-righteous about their vaccine and immune status.

That's ridiculous.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

First, I hope you recover well and quickly. I'll assume since you're vaccinated your symptoms are nominal.

You can see my choice not to get vaccinated as stupid, but given you assume my stupidity simply because I am not vaccinated, perhaps you could try to reserve judgement on people. 

Get well.

Point taken, could have used better  choice of words. I did not mean to offend people. 

what I should have said is I think the benefits of the vaccine/therapeutic are clear, I have not seen an argument against them that I personally buy. 

however, as the saying goes with speech, I would defend to the death your right not to take it. 

• Like 4

Nouseforaname
On 9/15/2021 at 1:15 PM, Spartacus said:

Every empirical scientist knows that the jab was only to reduce symptoms 

for a death plague that 98.97% recover from

vaxxed are more likely to spread the Delta since the jab does not eradicate it

I thought it was 99.97?

1 hour ago, Visitor said:

Just a quick question. Im just visiting Buffalo and forgot my vaccination card but i have it scanned on my phone. Would they let me in with that? 

I thought they were not accepting scans? Do you have the NYS app?

2 hours ago, Visitor said:

Just a quick question. Im just visiting Buffalo and forgot my vaccination card but i have it scanned on my phone. Would they let me in with that? 

Good luck,

Come back and talk Bills football.

Even visitors from another planet (like Augie) are welcome. ;  )

21 hours ago, Visitor said:

Just saw this now.  Both the Bills & Sabres are saying copies of the vaccination card will not be accepted.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 8:57 PM, Visitor said:

How did it work for you?