Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Must be vaccinated to go to Bills game

mead107

11 hours ago, Boyst said:

Uhh. You'd have been allowed in hammers lot. No one was checking papers.

And even if they were, we would have got you in. 

Maybe next time.    They were pounding the must have papers in the thread.   

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Maybe next time.    They were pounding the must have papers in the thread.   

They wasn't hammer. It was a joke hammer made. The follow up showed that. The wannabelievers took it as the sermon to further their agenda. 

Plenzy and I texted hammer on it. He laughed when I mentioned it at the opener. 

I do owe him a call, thanks for reminding me

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Joe said:

The vaccinated must be protected from the unvaccinated by eliminating interactions with the unvaccinated , because the unvaccinated refuse to get the vaccine that doesn't protect them from the unvaccinated.

How is this nothing more than virtue signaling?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The vaccinated must be protected from the unvaccinated by eliminating interactions with the unvaccinated , because the unvaccinated refuse to get the vaccine that doesn't protect them from the unvaccinated.

Narrator:

"it was not indeed anything other than virtue signaling."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I think If your going to go this route offer the jab and free admission. 

Put your money where your mouth is NFL...

Edited by Figster
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's kind of disappointing that a fan base able to organically raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to a charity just because Dalton got the Bills into the playoffs is the same fan base that is shitting all over each other for the incredible logic you break down here.

As I mentioned on Twitter to no one in particular: I'm told BillsMafia means family. With family like this, who needs Pats* fans?

I wish they'd just go back to throwing dildos on the field. That was a prouder moment than this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's kind of disappointing that a fan base able to organically raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to a charity just because Dalton got the Bills into the playoffs is the same fan base that is shitting all over each other for the incredible logic you break down here.

As I mentioned on Twitter to no one in particular: I'm told BillsMafia means family. With family like this, who needs Pats* fans?

I wish they'd just go back to throwing dildos on the field. That was a prouder moment than this. 

Apparently "BillsMafia" means family the same way "Mafia" means family.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2021 at 9:54 AM, Figster said:

So you don't die when you do get the virus.

Im a survivor and not considered in this. Also, I didnt die like 99%+ of people that got it. Welcome to the new segregation. I am not getting to the back of the bus. Just decided I will never get on. Bills can move to Timbucktoo for all I care now!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Im a survivor and not considered in this. Also, I didnt die like 99%+ of people that got it. Welcome to the new segregation. I am not getting to the back of the bus. Just decided I will never get on. Bills can move to Timbucktoo for all I care now!

If they’re going to have this stupid policy:  Since the vaccine isn’t foolproof AND since it is difficult to get the timing right on negative PCR tests, I honestly think the right policy would be to show up with antibody test results. That covers vaccinated and non-vaxxed/recovered people. 

And positive antibody test results (generally speaking)should be valid for six months before you need a new one. 

• Like 5

On 9/17/2021 at 9:33 AM, Boyst said:

They wasn't hammer. It was a joke hammer made. The follow up showed that. The wannabelievers took it as the sermon to further their agenda. 

Plenzy and I texted hammer on it. He laughed when I mentioned it at the opener. 

I do owe him a call, thanks for reminding me

But was Hammer not the one that said in the winter that Hammers lot would deny unvaccinated people?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, snafu said:

If they’re going to have this stupid policy:  Since the vaccine isn’t foolproof AND since it is difficult to get the timing right on negative PCR tests, I honestly think the right policy would be to show up with antibody test results. That covers vaccinated and non-vaxxed/recovered people. 

And positive antibody test results (generally speaking)should be valid for six months before you need a new one. 

FB_IMG_1631975447650.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Lots of Tickets on Vivid Seats right now. Even the Monday night Pats at Bills (lowest price 75$)have every section still available. Wasn't so a few weeks ago. We may see a few blacked out games this year.

Edited by Fansince88

41 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

But was Hammer not the one that said in the winter that Hammers lot would deny unvaccinated people?

Yes

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Lots of Tickets on Vivid Seats right now. Even the Monday night Pats at Bills (lowest price 75$)have every section still available. Wasn't so a few weeks ago. We may see a few blacked out games this year.

NFL no longer blackouts games (since 2014? 2015?)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1