Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Must be vaccinated to go to Bills game

mead107

25 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yes

NFL no longer blackouts games (since 2014? 2015?)

I see that now. That said we have had plenty of games here in Watertown area that get blacked out.  Perhaps not NFL but someone does.

Edited by Fansince88

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

But was Hammer not the one that said in the winter that Hammers lot would deny unvaccinated people?

only woke until you go broke

then it was just a joke

Edited by Spartacus

6 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

But was Hammer not the one that said in the winter that Hammers lot would deny unvaccinated people?

I forgot the context but there was a joke beneath it. And be since recorded the commen 

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I see that now. That said we have had plenty of games here in Watertown area that get blacked out.  Perhaps not NFL but someone does.

You can blame that on your local CBS/Fox affiliates for choosing other games over the Bills.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 11:39 AM, IDBillzFan said:

What's keeping you from blowing YOUR beer-Covid breath over other peoples' shoulders the entire game?

Spoiler alert: it ain't the vaccine.

So in what world does your reasoning work?

Spoiler alert V2.0: it doesn't.

I won't argue your ignorance, I'll be dragged down to your level and beaten with experience. 

(Spoiler alert, it lessens the severity, especially in older/immunocompromised patients - 0-12 kids are super-spreaders which doesn't help stop the spread of the virus especially when 30% of the population won't get it. This is the LAST thing I will say about this)

1 hour ago, Fallser said:

I won't argue your ignorance, I'll be dragged down to your level and beaten with experience. 

(Spoiler alert, it lessens the severity, especially in older/immunocompromised patients - 0-12 kids are super-spreaders which doesn't help stop the spread of the virus especially when 30% of the population won't get it. This is the LAST thing I will say about this)

Link to the data?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't know if I consider this a lot, especially with a wait list, but it is more than a few, especially with expectations for the next few years.

I think that number is much higher if you don't lose priority when you give up your tickets, but I'm actually surprised the number is that high.

The replies from fans? Not surprised. At all. It turns out being a Bills fans doesn't keep you from being a douchebag if you're also a leftist.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Who is Frank in Cheektovegas and why should I consider him a source?

Because he is the most influential person on Twitter within the half block radius of his house!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

Because he is the most influential person on Twitter within the half block radius of his house!

Ohhhh, that Frank.  My bad, hes a legend.  

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Better source? 🙂 

No, I prefer some random on twitter with speculation that generally fits my narrative.  But when it comes to sources generally recognized as credible, I demand to see the source data for myself.  Just one of my quirks!  

8 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

No, I prefer some random on twitter with speculation that generally fits my narrative.  But when it comes to sources generally recognized as credible, I demand to see the source data for myself.  Just one of my quirks!  

Lol.

My narrative? Which caveat would that be? That it is still early in the week, that the game is against an NFC team or that it might possibly be related to the new policy at 1 Bills Drive? 

That there are tickets available goes against your narrative apparently.

:facepalm:

On 9/20/2021 at 3:20 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I think that number is much higher if you don't lose priority when you give up your tickets, but I'm actually surprised the number is that high.

The replies from fans? Not surprised. At all. It turns out being a Bills fans doesn't keep you from being a douchebag if you're also a leftist.

Agreed. Also, so proud of your decision that you dont consider the other persons decision. Pride is a big difference. 

27 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Just caught a suspension because they have this same thread ATOP and I asked if anyone got covid from the home opener 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

I'm on pretty much a permanent suspension lol