Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Dolphins Week 2: The Aftermath

Ann

23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just a post-game note that I thought Matt Millen did a great job doing color for the game today. He really had his finger on the pulse of the team, bringing up Feliciano last week, etc. Not just a guy who read some notes before the game started.

I couldn't complain too much about the commentary team. I thought that they were better than what CBS usually gives us, even if they are Fox's 'Z' squad.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Koko said:

I couldn't complain too much about the commentary team. I thought that they were better than what CBS usually gives us, even if they are Fox's 'Z' squad.

I liked them. Funny

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Koko said:

To be fair, this was a mid week network switch.  Fox already scheduled their crews and had to put together a broadcast on short notice

Did anyone see Edmunds on the field in the second half?   I normally laser focus on him but I was instead watching the DLine obliterate the Fish.

Was he benched?  Injured?  Just invisible like most games?  He was pretty bad in the first half, so I'm wondering if McDermott finally had enough.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Did anyone see Edmunds on the field in the second half?   I normally laser focus on him but I was instead watching the DLine obliterate the Fish.

Was he benched?  Injured?  Just invisible like most games?  He was pretty bad in the first half, so I'm wondering if McDermott finally had enough.

I only listened on radio but have read that Edmunds was out in the 2nd half with cramps.
Levi was out with cramps after the INT. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Radio said he was in the locker room at the start of the first half with an IV for cramps.  Then was on the sidelines...but they didn't play him.  "Because of the cramps," supposedly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

I'd be willing to bet Brissett, even with all of his established flaws, played above anything Tua would have been able to lay out there today.

Tua just doesn't look sturdy enough to be a QB in this league, at least not behind that offensive offensive line. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, devnull said:

To be fair, this was a mid week network switch.  Fox already scheduled their crews and had to put together a broadcast on short notice

They did a hell of a job. I liked them

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just a post-game note that I thought Matt Millen did a great job doing color for the game today. He really had his finger on the pulse of the team, bringing up Feliciano last week, etc. Not just a guy who read some notes before the game started.

"Both sacks, unabated to the quarterback."

"Not only that, nobody touched them."

Millen doing his best Dan Dierdorf impression.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I learned that you can say Fart on broadcast TV

• Haha 4