Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Washington at Buffalo: Week 3 Game Week Thread

Ann

Bills QB Josh Allen could kick-start his season vs. Washington's defense

The Buffalo Bills hope this is the week quarterback Josh Allen gets untracked when they face the Washington Football Team on Sunday in Orchard Park,

Allen recently received a six-year, $258 million extension but is off to a rather pedestrian start for the Bills. He is completing just 56 percent of his throws and ranks 27th in the NFL with 449 passing yards. That's far from the production expected from a preseason MVP candidate. But the 25-year-old Allen said he isn't concerned, particularly with Buffalo (1-1) coming off a 35-0 rout of the Miami Dolphins.

"The job of the quarterback is to put your team in position to score points and do whatever it takes to win a football game," Allen said in his Wednesday media availability. "That's what we did last week and I don't really care what anybody else thinks.

"I care about what people in the locker room think. It's no secret I didn't play great and I didn't play great the week before. Just got to work through it." ...

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Both Jackson and Wallace are questionable? No wonder we had CB's in for tryouts this week.

Seems full practice is good sign. Possibly active if necessary to use but sitting until the time of necessity. 

• Like 2