Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Share some music thread

Joe

On 3/2/2022 at 6:26 AM, The Guy In Pants said:

Hey, wow!

Why isn’t he wearing black mid-calf socks with those sandals?

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just be glad @Crap Throwing Monkey isn't a mod here. This post alone would get you banned for life.

Again, not only do I not hate Gordon Lightfoot, I am a master of the Lightfoot Couplet.  

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I just learned that Joni Mitchell's "Paved Paradise (and Put Up a Parking Lot)" isn't actually named "Paved Paradise...", but is named "Big Yellow Taxi."

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2022 at 5:53 PM, MothersMilk said:

Procol Harum Live at the Kremlin 2001... strange times for strange days, they had no idea:

They should have known.  All radio stations should refuse to play their music…..you know, for Ukraine.

Crap Throwing Clavin

Playing on Sirius Classic Vinyl right now.  

It's a remarkable how a song that sucks so badly can be so catchy at the same time.

RochesterRob
On 3/9/2022 at 10:46 AM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Again, not only do I not hate Gordon Lightfoot, I am a master of the Lightfoot Couplet.  

Lightfoot is coming to the Kodak Center (Rochester) April 9, 2022.  I liked the days when singers told stories that were interesting and sometimes even had a message usually devoid of anger and aggression.  The 80's had the masters of metal.  Before that the term masters of mellow was coined for talents such as Lightfoot and James Taylor.  

Edited by RochesterRob

MothersMilk
1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Lightfoot is coming to the Kodak Center (Rochester) April 9, 2022.  I liked the days when singers told stories that were interesting and sometimes even had a message usually devoid of anger and aggression.  The 80's had the masters of metal.  Before that the term masters of mellow was coined for talents such as Lightfoot and James Taylor.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Playing on Sirius Classic Vinyl right now.  

It's a remarkable how a song that sucks so badly can be so catchy at the same time.

And now I learned that the song is played in a weird dropped D-E-D-G-B-D tuning.

For strumming Em and D6/9 chords?  Did these fools even know how to play guitar?