Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What's your upset special of the week?

Joe

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

Texans end Panthers run

This is the kind of game that has all the makings of an upset because unless you watched a lot of Stanford Football, what do you know about David Mills? I'm told he's a pocket guy, not a Tyrod-run-around-and-throw guy. Can he be a one-night hero? We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'll take Detroit over Baltimore, just because it's precisely the kind of upset that will screw people up after giving Lamar the Kamala treatment all week.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49ers beat the Packers.

Oops! 49ers are favored!?!

I'll change it to the Eagles over the Cowboyzzzz.

Edited by snafu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is the kind of game that has all the makings of an upset because unless you watched a lot of Stanford Football, what do you know about David Mills? I'm told he's a pocket guy, not a Tyrod-run-around-and-throw guy. Can he be a one-night hero? We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'll take Detroit over Baltimore, just because it's precisely the kind of upset that will screw people up after giving Lamar the Kamala treatment all week.

I think the Lions are an okay team.  They certainly have a good offensive line.  Their defensive backfield is terrible, though -- especially with injuries.  They couldn't hold on vs. GB.

5 hours ago, LB3 said:

Exactly. The Jets played well enough against Carolina in week 1. Their offense was pitiful last week on all fronts. Have to remember though that Belichick has always owned rookie QB's.

The Jets defense isn't terrible. The Broncos are playing without Bradley Chubb. Their first two games were against teams arguably worse than the Jets. I could see a let down game for them.

Mile high is gonna take its toll out on a team with no depth.

13 hours ago, Joe said:

Gonna go WAY out on a limb and say the Raiders lose this week. What's your call?

The Raiders have plenty of time to lose later in the season once everyone gets tired of Gruden and they collapse again. It need not start this week!  Go Raiders! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, snafu said:

Mile high is gonna take its toll out on a team with no depth.

We were in Denver on a game day a few years ago. It’s just blocks from a local dispensary so Mile High takes on a new meaning! It’s a downtown stadium but didn’t seem to be having traffic issues. (NO, I’m NOT trying to start an argument!) We were on our way to Vail so scalping tickets wasn’t an option, but seeing the scene DID make me want to catch a game there one day. 

19 hours ago, GG1 said:

Texans end Panthers run

Once I saw McCaffrey come up lame I thought...there's ONE way to end their run.

Panthers should be glad they were playing the Texans last night. A slightly more seasoned quarterback for Texas makes that a game. Tyrod for sure.

On 9/23/2021 at 11:50 AM, Joe said:

Gonna go WAY out on a limb and say the Raiders lose this week. What's your call?

Josh Jacobs DOUBTFUL this week. blue light special on upsets

5 hours ago, Joe said:

Josh Jacobs DOUBTFUL this week. blue light special on upsets

Derek Carr is playing some really good football right now. In the first couple of games, he's been throwing like last-year Allen and his receivers are bringing the tough balls down. He most certainly doesn't need Jacobs to beat the Fish. 

What I need to do is watch the Fish v Pats* game because everything I know about the Fish I know from last week and I'm genuinely curious as to how that game played out for both teams on both sides of the ball.

• Like 1