Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Breakdowns/Shortages

Foxx

While I have no real evidence to back up my present feelings on the  matter, I believe that the former vice president's policies of "buying" support through give aways has taught many people to sit back and wait for yet another handout rather than go back to work.  

The millions of people who unloaded ships, drove trucks, manned TSA jobs and worked in retail positions didn't just disappear.  Covid resulted in a pause, an isolation, that kept them away from their jobs.  Government handouts to support those in need went too far when the current administration decided to cement their positions by buying support.  For example, how many of you reading this, myself included, really needed the thousands of dollars delivered to our checking accounts?  True need didn't factor into who got the covid initiatives; if the IRS had your tax return and checking account info, you got the $.

The Geppetto-like managers of the former vice president have no answers for the current situation, nor do they understand the outcomes we're suffering from the situtions they have created.  Particularly given the domestic and international crises they have fomented.  I have no clue about what comes next, how the country extricates itself from the bungling that drove us to this point.

On the other hand George Soros is beaming....

Society in general is failing.  I see it everyday personally.  Just yesterday I was asked to walk into a hornet's nest of a neighbor's personal problems.  I've got plenty of problems as it is with family.   It all intertwines in terms of everybody has decided that they are not going to abide by the rules of society anymore.  A small asteroid type object passed between the Earth and moon just late last week.  Its size was approximately a football field interestingly enough.  Some days I wish something like that would ram the Earth to start the badly needed TRUE reset this planet needs.  Almost 8 billion people here and 3/4's of them are probably beyond useless.

So everyon knows the logistics of this, that product is paid for by the buyer BEFORE it is made. For instance, our company paid for a container load of portable greenhouses in June of 2020. They were expected in January of 2020 to put them in stores before the end of February that way people could buy them to grow their plants starting with seed by mid March. We unloaded this container 2 months ago although it was loaded in December. That is 105k tied up in product and a loss of 60k in sales because it was floating in the ocean. We unload 60 containers a year. Do the math and tell me how well that works. Meanwhile that 105k was sitting in the Chinese corporations bank. Good news is we will not have to wait on these next year. 

• Wow 1

Costco rents three huge container ships to import products from Asia to the US and Canada as global shipping crisis worsens

• Costco is renting its own container ships to deliver products from Asia to the US and Canada 
  • The big-box retailer wants to avoid the global shipping crisis and shield itself from shortages and rising costs
  • Costco announced last Thursday it was bringing back limits on purchases of items like toilet paper, paper towels and bottled water 
  • Nearly two dozen cargo ships and oil tankers waited off the south shore of Long Island on Saturday as surge of imports and short-staffed ports have caused a logjam
  • Port of Los Angeles and Long Beach, which normally moves 40 percent of containers in US, has 62 cargo ships waiting to dock, satellite images show
  • Backup has been brought on by a combination of it being peak shipping period and a pandemic-induced buying boom and labor shortage
  • FedEx announced that about 25 percent of packages going into it shipping hubs, like the one in Portland, Oregon, are being diverted
  • The hubs are operating with 65 percent of their usual staff as the shipping company struggles against the national labor shortage  

And you know, because people are sitting at home instead of working, Biden it going to use this as an excuse for amnesty, saying it's because we need the workers. 

Worst part is, all of this will force real wages back downhill again which will renew the call for an increase in the minimum, and the vicious cycle I doubt they really intend to fix, continues

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Am I the only one that caught the name of that hacker group? HUGHJANUS? And no, no speculation on my part as to how it got so big either.... 

But there has been rumors among a certain letters' followers for a while of something like this happening this month, but that speculation was aimed more at the government starting with social, but eventually spreading to the entire internet. Sort of an attempt to hide their intentions (shutting down opposition discourse) and being able to blame it on hackers... 

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

you caught it to I see! 

Yeah, and after a quick search "Xian" is pronounced "See-yan"

So Xian Hughjanus = Seeing Huge Anus

Bloomberg outlet got fooled into Tweeting that out :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Any relation to Sum Ting Wong or Bang Ding Ow?

Dunno about that but, prolly a close relation to, Ho Le Fuk

33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Dunno about that but, prolly a close relation to, Ho Le Fuk

And that is someone Zuckerberg knows quite well right now I suspect.... :hysterical:

• Haha 1