Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official "All Other Games" Thread - Week 3

IDBillzFan

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think I said last week I'd be shocked if the Steelers win 8 games.  I think I'm going to revise that down to 6.  I haven't watched any of that game but that offense is clearly VERY bad and their schedule is brutal.

You take Watt out of the Bills game ....

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Three games into the season, the Chiefs have lost twice. So much for going undefeated.

🤪

I would have expected them to be one of the so-far 19 undefeated teams in the league.

(Note that I'm using the Superbowl runner-up 2007 Patriots "but we only lost one game" definition of "undefeated.")

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Three games into the season, the Chiefs have lost twice. So much for going undefeated.

🤪

They are a Cleveland meltdown away from being 0-Fer.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Fields got sacked NINE times.  NINE.  The Bears are going to destroy that kid.

You know who's the happiest man in the NFL right now?  

Trubisky.

• Like 2

Just now, Ann said:

This was one stupid play call. Miami was at their 1 yard line (a generous spot by the refs after a 1/2 the distance penalty) and this is what they did...

I know, we'll throw it to our smallest, least physical receiver while he's stationary - literally negating the only advantage he has.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I know, we'll throw it to our smallest, least physical receiver while he's stationary - literally negating the only advantage he has.

In the end zone.  They threw it to their smallest, least physical, rookie receiver in the end zone!!!  

That is just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen, and I'm a federal contractor.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Fields got sacked NINE times.  NINE.  The Bears are going to destroy that kid.

Zac Wilson sacked five times in the first half. 

• Wow 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Zac Wilson sacked five times in the first half. 

And when Darin posted about Fields, above, my very first thought was "He and Wilson are in a race to see who gets killed first."

• Like 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And when Darin posted about Fields, above, my very first thought was "He and Wilson are in a race to see who gets killed first."

Negligence by the Jets GM. There’s no other option.

Criminal by the Bears staff, they can go with Foles even after Dalton went down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's just so stupid to put them out there with no support.  Wilson is a LITTLE dude.  He's not going to stand up to that kinda punishment for long (he's already nursing a reported injury).

• Like 1