Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs WFT Week 3: The Aftermath

Ann

Gotta give Heineke credit for one thing yesterday: dude was an escape artist. There must have been a half dozen plays where I was certain he was sacked, but somehow he would roll out of it. I suspect that was, in part, because we were mostly just sending four, but still...he'd be surrounded by players from every angle and still get out.

• Like 1

A great line from this article in WaPo about what Josh did to WTF's defense.

By late Sunday afternoon in Orchard Park, N.Y., after Josh Allen had stripped it and sold it for parts, Washington’s defense had completed a startling three-game transformation from unquestioned strength of a defending division champion to full-blown concern.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ummmm...Josh didn't have 3 TDs. He had 5. 

Yes, but you forget the age-old rule, going back time immemorial: 

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. [...] Five is right out.

• Haha 2

I suspect you want to mute the audio when you watch this, but I didn't realize the push off that Kroft got on this touchdown catch.

Still an amazing catch. But that push off. Damn.

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I suspect you want to mute the audio when you watch this, but I didn't realize the push off that Kroft got on this touchdown catch.

1. Who da faq is Kroft?

2. I think Knox said GTFO when the defender put his hands on him first. This video highlights the 2nd offense.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

1) The officiating sucked yesterday.  Period.

2) She doesn't have a voice, because I muted that, because she sounds annoying as hell.

• Cheers 1