Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Lawrence Vs. Wilson

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

21 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Daboll will be able to pick his spot, and will do one of two things, should he decide to leave:

1) He will go somewhere where he can pick his quarterback, and that’s not Chicago. They’re married to Fields for the next 3-4 seasons.

2) He will go somewhere where he inherits a team he can win with right away, and that’s not Chicago either. They may have the second worst roster in the league after the Jets.

Jacksonville after Urb quits?

22 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Final count after Week 3:

Lawrence: 9 (7 INT, 2 FUM lost)

Wilson: 7 (7 INT)

Sacks: Wilson 15, Lawrence 12

Really hope both these rookies are still playing when we get to their teams. 

Daboll will be able to pick his spot, and will do one of two things, should he decide to leave:

1) He will go somewhere where he can pick his quarterback, and that’s not Chicago. They’re married to Fields for the next 3-4 seasons.

2) He will go somewhere where he inherits a team he can win with right away, and that’s not Chicago either. They may have the second worst roster in the league after the Jets.

Giants? Bout to have two first round picks and one in the top 5 at this rate. I feel like he'll go there and take one of our FO people as a GM.

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Ouch

Bills will get him 5 times each meeting. 

• Like 1

KC If Reid retires, or the Pats if BB doesn’t want to swan song out on a losing streak to Buffalo like Shula did.

Sorry for the downer.  

@whatdrought you’re right with that pick of the JINTS. I’d far prefer he goes to the NFC. Frankly I hope he stays. Maybe his dream team is GB. 

Edited by Nanker

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I always liked, too, that Cunningham had a plan for avoiding hard contact.  Sure, that plan was "I'll leave my feet, so when they hit me I won't blow out a knee."  Which sucked, as evidenced by the fact that he blew out his knee.  But at least he had a plan, so he had that going for him, which was nice...

Papillon and Dumas had a “Plan” too. 

Edited by Nanker
The old ATOP style codes don’t work here.

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Jacksonville after Urb quits?

After watching Lawrence in his three starts, I firmly believe if he gets Daboll next year (or almost any other coach) he'll be ok. For as awful as the play calling and line are, he looks like it's not too big for him. Can read the field. His stats are way worse than the eye test, IMO.

• Cheers 1

Whoever said nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills never saw the sports media come to the defense of EJ Fields.

Who would have predicted that an athletic freak with one read ability and the pocket awareness of a rock would struggle in the NFL?

Matt Nagy certainly deserves some blame, but he's being scapegoated to maintain the credibility of the virtue signaling punditry that heaped undeserving praise on a guy that the casual spectator knew was a risky proposition.

I don't care who your O-line is, if you take 9 sacks in a game that's on you. This mother &#%$er makes Rob Johnson look like Doug Flutie.

But none of it is his fault.

#JustinFieldsDidNothingWrong

• Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Robs House said:

Whoever said nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills never saw the sports media come to the defense of EJ Fields.

Who would have predicted that an athletic freak with one read ability and the pocket awareness of a rock would struggle in the NFL?

Matt Nagy certainly deserves some blame, but he's being scapegoated to maintain the credibility of the virtue signaling punditry that heaped undeserving praise on a guy that the casual spectator knew was a risky proposition.

I don't care who your O-line is, if you take 9 sacks in a game that's on you. This mother &#%$er makes Rob Johnson look like Doug Flutie.

No, he makes Doug Flutie look like Rob Johnson.

God damn Flutopians.  :wallbash:

• Sad 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Against all odds, both Lawrence and Wilson played very well this week (as did Fields).

Updated turnover totals:

Lawrence: 9 (7 INTs, 2 Fumbles Lost)

Wilson: 8 (8 INTS)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
6 minutes ago, GG1 said:

New England fans are outright giddy that Mac was able to hit the underneath routes and engineered 17 points.

That’s not a small thing for a rookie quarterback. He’s looked good, isn’t turning the ball over, isn’t taking bad sacks, and takes what the defense is giving him.

After suffering through Cam Newton last year, and realizing that they’re likely to have a losing record this year, they’re taking heart in the fact that they may well have a young guy they can build on. I won’t begrudge them that.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

That’s not a small thing for a rookie quarterback. He’s looked good, isn’t turning the ball over, isn’t taking bad sacks, and takes what the defense is giving him.

After suffering through Cam Newton last year, and realizing that they’re likely to have a losing record this year, they’re taking heart in the fact that they may well have a young guy they can build on. I won’t begrudge them that.

I'll begrudge them anything.  &#%$ing Giants fans.

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Updated turnover totals after Week 5, we’re adding Mac Jones to the list:

Lawrence: 10 (8 INTs, 2 Fumbles Lost)

Wilson: 9 (9 INTs)

Jones: 7 (5 INTs, 2 Fumbles Lost)

All three have more turnovers than total TDs. (Lawrence has 8, 6 passing, 2 rushing; Wilson has 4, all passing; Jones has 5, all passing)

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, Robs House said:

Spot on.

• Like 1