Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Houston at Buffalo: Week 4 Game Week Thread

Ann

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

So, if CBS wants to punish Watson for his misogyny why aren't they picking a more specific punishment?  Why do WE have to suffer too?

Heck, it isn't even really a punishment for Watson as HE won't have to listen to her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Well

I read "believes he's been overprotective," and I wonder...is there something wrong with protecting a rookie QB?  Do they want to kill him like the Jets do Wilson?

• Like 1

I am slow to many things..just read Mowins was doing the game...and just had to come and @Ann reaction. 

I have been in my house since Friday except for walks...Sunday looks beautiful...have a feeling this is "turn off all notifications and watch on game pass at 5PM after 27 holes and 12 beers kinda game"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am slow to many things..just read Mowins was doing the game...and just had to come and @Ann reaction. 

I have been in my house since Friday except for walks...Sunday looks beautiful...have a feeling this is "turn off all notifications and watch on game pass at 5PM after 27 holes and 12 beers kinda game"

I have the feeling I'll be fast-forwarding between plays a lot.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Koko said:

I have the feeling I'll be fast-forwarding between plays a lot.

I may try to sync the radio broadcast, but I tend to do a lot of pause/rew/ff so I may just need to suffer through Mowins and pretend it's a 90-year-old Audrey Hepburn from On Golden Pond.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ann said:

For the listening pleasure of those who might never have had the opportunity of hearing her lovely voice. It’s a voice like no other. It reminds me of a backed-up garbage disposal unit that’s trying to digest a five pound rotten pork butt and a head of cabbage. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I may try to sync the radio broadcast, but I tend to do a lot of pause/rew/ff so I may just need to suffer through Mowins and pretend it's a 90-year-old Audrey Hepburn from On Golden Pond.

Katharine Hepburn.

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Nanker said:

For the listening pleasure of those who might never have had the opportunity of hearing her lovely voice. It’s a voice like no other. It reminds me of a backed-up garbage disposal unit that’s trying to digest a five pound rotten pork butt and a head of cabbage. 

First time I've ever heard her.

What's the point of putting a woman on the broadcast team if she sounds like a man anyway?