Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Houston at Buffalo: Week 4 Game Week Thread

Ann

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He is to blame for everything.

Possibly.  But considering he knocked Poyer off the ball carrier on the play he messed up his ankle, he definitely gets credit for that one.

13 hours ago, Taro T said:

Possibly.  But considering he knocked Poyer off the ball carrier on the play he messed up his ankle, he definitely gets credit for that one.

He probably did it on purpose.  I think it is the first friendly fire injury in the history of football.

Edited by 4merper4mer

23 hours ago, Figster said:

Teams without an identity like the Texans make them dangerous IMO. Everyone hears all the talk about Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills. We have become one of the leagues best means of measurement. As huge underdogs the Texans will be carrying a chip on their shoulder and going for broke. Buffalo on the other hand got that feeling back again against the WFT.

...We are the Buffalo Bills...

...resistance is futile...  

Exactly. Remember when the Bills went into Minnesota a few years back? What was the line on that game? Oh.. yeah.. it was 17..

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Exactly. Remember the when the Bills went into Minnesota a few years back? What was the line on that game? Oh.. yeah.. it was 17..

Remember number 17 :amen:

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He probably did it on purpose.  I think it is the first friendly fire injury in the history of football.

Yes Troy Vincent’s TC play to break JP Loserman’s leg never happened in the real world. 

And he was the NFLPA President at the time! 

I’m not saying it was a BB dirty trick, but it was a paranoid megalomaniac BB dirty trick. We all know how THOSE things go. 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He was just so happy to be near the play for once...

• Haha 4

I'm not sure what to expect from the Texans today. Tyrod Taylor fan so I enjoyed seeing them get off to a good start. I would like to see Knox used a little more in the passing game. Another 300 yard passing game from Allen would be sweet.

Game day!

Lets go Buffalo! 

• Like 1