Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official "All Other Games" Thread - Week 4

IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin

Did you all know that this is the first time Brady and Belichick have been on the same football field since Brady left New England?

Why am I only just hearing about this now?

• Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Did you all know that this is the first time Brady and Belichick have been on the same football field since Brady left New England?

Why am I only just hearing about this now?

It's a long shot, but I'm really hoping Chris Collinsworth can provide us with some long-winded perspective on Tom Brady's career.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Boy, the Steelers are just bad and Tomlin is gutless.

Ben looks horrible right now, and if I were a Steelers fan I'd be worried because you're probably looking at Ben's last year, and his backups are Rudolph and Haskins. In other words, they don't need shades to look at their future.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It's a long shot, but I'm really hoping Chris Collinsworth can provide us with some long-winded perspective on Tom Brady's career.

Let's cut to Chris ordering at Chick-fil-a.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Tom Brady? Is he that Golfers godson?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

BS call.

That was a fumble.

"Gee, I don't remember us getting calls like that when I played here."

[/Tom Brady]

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I was hoping Brady would pass Brees' record by a yard...then get sacked, and suffer a career-ending injury on the sack, giving the record back to Brees.

I find myself rooting for the Pats in this game, surprisingly.  Looks like I don't hate New England nearly as much as I hate Tom Brady.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm sure it will be a very new, unique, and deft interpretation of Brady's years in the league...

Crap Throwing Clavin

That pass from Brady to Brown was magnificent.  Brady put it right where only Brown could get it, and Brown made a perfect adjustment on it.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Belichick sure has Brady baffled to this point.

I can just see Brady wondering out loud "But he's not cheating.  Why aren't they cheating?  I don't know what Bill's doing, he's not cheating."