Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Houston Week 4: The Aftermath

Ann

Alaska Darin

If you wanna have some fun, watch Brown (79) on the offensive highlights.  There are a couple of times when the faster guys got him a little but his recoveries were good.  The rest of the time that dude was just obliterating people.  My favorite play happens at 2:32.  I'm pretty sure he woulda put that guy in the stands if the whistle hadn't blown.

Imagine being a DB having to watch that film while the coaches are telling you you're going to have to blitz off the edge and beat Brown.  Try and sleep now.

• FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

If you wanna have some fun, watch Brown (79) on the offensive highlights.  There are a couple of times when the faster guys got him a little but his recoveries were good.  The rest of the time that dude was just obliterating people.  My favorite play happens at 2:32.  I'm pretty sure he woulda put that guy in the stands if the whistle hadn't blown.

Imagine being a DB having to watch that film while the coaches are telling you you're going to have to blitz off the edge and beat Brown.  Try and sleep now.

The first comment under that video:

Damn. Didn't know the Buffalo Bills were having a live practice for a few hours. They looked good out there!

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don't look know...but Bills current whipping boy gets DPOW honors.

He had a good game (first good Texans running play he aggressively chose the wrong gap, leading to a nice run...but other than that he was aggressive and decisive).

We'll see what he does Sunday night against a great QB.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

He had a good game (first good Texans running play he aggressively chose the wrong gap, leading to a nice run...but other than that he was aggressive and decisive.

We'll see what he does Sunday night against a great QB.

My hope is he turns the corner this year. I really like Edmunds, the person, and it would be so terrific if we were able to lock down that spot and not have to essentially start over.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I'm not sure what's most impressive about that play:

1.  Josh avoiding two basically unblocked defenders.

2.  Josh making that accurate a deep throw while on the move.

3.  Diggs' ability to perfectly adjust to the football.

4.  Spencer Brown blocking his assignment from the LOS all the way to the stands.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1