Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Kansas City: Week 5 Game Week Thread

Ann

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Nick Wright's shtick is getting old. I loved Shady's response:

If you eliminate the intensity of BillsMafia, Nick Wright is nothing more than football's equivalent of Jerry Springer.

He simply is not smart enough to really break down the game -- as was evidenced by his stats comparison -- so he relies on making up nonsense to get clicks and responses in social media from a rabid fanbase.

It's like John Wawrow and Rachel Bush. I'm not sure why she blocked him, but I'm pretty sure you'll never see Rachel Bush note in her Twitter bio that she blocked Wawrow, but John gets plenty of love from BillsMafia by telling people she blocked him. 

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/TheBillsWire/status/1445870181213892608

Who the Bills protected on their practice squad for Week 5

... This week, Buffalo opted to only protect three players (they can do so with four max) on their practice squad. Those three, who are the exact same three the team protected last week, are:

• OL Jamil Douglas
  • CB Cam Lewis
  • DB Josh Thomas

• Like 1

12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

If you eliminate the intensity of BillsMafia, Nick Wright is nothing more than football's equivalent of Jerry Springer.

He simply is not smart enough to really break down the game -- as was evidenced by his stats comparison -- so he relies on making up nonsense to get clicks and responses in social media from a rabid fanbase.

It's like John Wawrow and Rachel Bush. I'm not sure why she blocked him, but I'm pretty sure you'll never see Rachel Bush note in her Twitter bio that she blocked Wawrow, but John gets plenty of love from BillsMafia by telling people she blocked him. 

Im guessing its cuz he’s an idiot?

I have a feeling this game is going to be a complete track meet.  Like that ‘90’s Bills/Oilers game where there was one punt and that made the difference.   

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Chiefs fans are split between a track meet they win and a blowout victory for them.

I cannot blame them for feeling confident, the Chiefs won the last two. That, and if they lose this one, the KC season could blowup quickly.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2