Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Kansas City: Week 5 Game Week Thread

Ann

15 hours ago, Ann said:

I hate this team and the Chief fan base. Bunch of arrogant butt heads. All red is good. They look like little roses on a rose bush. Its getting to be that time of year where rose bushes need to be clipped down. Better yet, stomped into the ground by a herd of Buffalo. 

The thorny little red flowers buried in Buffalo dung...

...dead...

Did I mention I hate this team...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, I looked there but that Tweet was removed.

What you didn't believe me when I wrote white on white? :classic_sad:

I just inserted the replacement tweet. They tweeted out Wednesday, deleted it, then tweeted on Thursday the same tweet. 🤷‍♀️

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

What you didn't believe me when I wrote white on white? :classic_sad:

I just inserted the replacement tweet. They tweeted out Wednesday, deleted it, then tweeted on Thursday the same tweet. 🤷‍♀️

Wasn't that I didn't believe you, more a matter of maybe the Tweet was deleted because it was wrong. 

Thank you for verifying.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

https://www.outkick.com/outkick-nfl-game-of-the-week-a-preview-of-who-wears-the-crown/

Better yet, quoth Josh Allen: “Everybody wants to make a big deal about the AFC Championship rematch, and I get that’s what it is. But it’s a new year and this team’s different than last year, and their team’s different than last year.

“But they’re the gold standard, what you would want to be as an AFC team, being to the AFC Championship the last three years and competing for the Super Bowl is what they’ve been doing. So that’s what every team wants to be and until somebody knocks them off in the playoffs, that won’t change.”

Ding, ding, ding! The playoffs.

That’s what this game is really about.

This OutKick game of the week is huge because it will help determine the seeding in the coming AFC playoffs. And we’re not considering just any seeding, by the way, but possibly the top seeding.

Allow the nerds, rather, analysts at Football Outsiders to paint the picture:

S

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

All I know is that tomorrow is going to be an awfully long day waiting for 8:20pm EDT to arrive...

😁😁😁

Finally nice to be on the left coast. 

No booze till KC!!!

• Haha 1