Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Kansas City: Week 5 Game Week Thread

Ann

17 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

😁😁😁

Finally nice to be on the left coast. 

No booze till KC!!!

Yeah, I dunno. Having games start at 10am would be tough here.

31 minutes ago, Foxx said:

They are here. Sunday Bloody Mary's are a thing though. 

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

They are here. Sunday Bloody Mary's are a thing though. 

Back in the day, red eyes were what we did on Sundays. Usually because we were up drinkin' till the crack of dawn the night before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

When I first moved west about 30 years ago, I had spent the previous few years hanging with the Bills Backers of Orlando, mostly dealing with the 1 p.m. start time, and we were some pretty solid drinkers.

When I moved to CA I had to find Backers clubs and was dumb enough to think I could still start the game with a pitcher and wings for breakfast. Damn near became an alcoholic, leaving the bar at 2 p.m. all but hammered.

Thank God for the Ticket.

Now, I wouldn't trade a 10 a.m. start time for anything. Especially getting the late game done by 8:30-9 p.m.

• Like 3

Jabba The Hutt
19 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Still not used to NFL talking heads giving the Bills this much love.

There's only room for one mouth in Josh Allen's life and I ain't sharing...:classic_love:

Mods feel free to move if necessary, but it seems this issue might be impacting Bills fans ability to get to game tonight.

Edited by NCBillsFan
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

I love Hannah because she plays the the role of local journalist really well, but I'm kinda surprised she doesn't know why her flight was cancelled.

The responses are kind of depressing as it looks like a shitload of Bills fans are about to eat game day tickets, hotel, etc.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love Hannah because she plays the the role of local journalist really well, but I'm kinda surprised she doesn't know why her flight was cancelled.

The responses are kind of depressing as it looks like a shitload of Bills fans are about to eat game day tickets, hotel, etc.

You'd think a reporter would at least attempt to figure out what happened instead of twittering like a Democrat on election night 2016.

In this day and age, air travel seems very dicey, so flying the same day you need to be somewhere is risky.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 10/9/2021 at 10:15 AM, Figster said:

I hate this team and the Chief fan base. Bunch of arrogant butt heads. All red is good. They look like little roses on a rose bush. Its getting to be that time of year where rose bushes need to be clipped down. Better yet, stomped into the ground by a herd of Buffalo. 

The thorny little red flowers buried in Buffalo dung...

...dead...

Did I mention I hate this team...

Is that you on Chiefs Planet?

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Is that you on Chiefs Planet?

Not now, I don't waste my time there. The Chief fan base is very out classed by the Bills fan base IMO. 

Edited by Figster
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I woke up this morning to the realization that, with Milano questionable, this game could hinge on the play of Onalim.  

:hang:

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

This game just feel like a complete toss-up for me.

I can’t figure out even remotely what might happen.  

Will we try to take away all passing and give up the run like the regular season last year?  Will we try to rush Mahomes like we did with Heineke and just look to keep him in the pocket?

For offense, I’d hope that we try to establish the run.

• Like 3