Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bioethics is dead. Nuke the whole thing from orbit.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Horrifying. Heart wrenching. Evil. I’m not sure what else to say.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science

It sounds fine on it's surface.  But, those embryonic human cells had to come from somewhere.  Gee, wonder where?

Definitely getting into seriously gray ethical areas.

Crap Throwing Clavin
49 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Wuhan? Fauci?

A crackpot twitter account suspended for misrepresenting a five year old story?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

A crackpot twitter account suspended for misrepresenting a five year old story?

I don't doubt that. Seems like I just read a story within the last couple days about some unethical genetic manipulation though. Whereby the scientist admitted it and didn't seem to mind that he may end up behind bars for a bit. My apologies, I don't remember where I saw or read it though.

I'm going to take your argument of Bioethics one HUGH step further and say that during these time of relativism and multiple "truths" to every question, all ethics and morality are gone, at least for now.

This was highlighted a few days ago when Kamala complimented? that girl for her having her own truth about Palestinian "genocide". 

This article even tries to manipulate truth as is claims chimeras are associated with "God" but if you are aware of the Nephilim of Scripture (Gen 6 for those doing the Bible Study), they are descended from fallen angels and humans, not a hybrid of human and bird like the article claims. Unfortunately, this corruption of REAL Truth is what people will hear, and repeat.

But here is how they are going to make the argument, and you can bank it. As this develops more,  the question they are going to present is "wouldn't it be morally reprehensible to deny someone in need of this kind of transplant?". And people will fall in line instead of remember the immoral and unethical act that it took to get there in the first place.

Edit to add.... We are certainly living in a time I think we discussed in the Bible thread on Aug 22

Edited by Cinga
  • Cheers 4

TtownBillsFan
On 10/7/2021 at 1:26 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Horrifying. Heart wrenching. Evil. I’m not sure what else to say.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science

Sorry, unfortunately, they want me to sign up for their website to read it/read on, etc.  F that.  Won't do it.

TtownBillsFan
On 10/8/2021 at 5:58 PM, Koko said:

No! The research cannot be stopped until it is perfected. The pinnacle of bioengineering. The one. The only.

AATXAJyUCQrP4HoLBJvwIAOu5ucDe6Ma1MJ1b8YR

MANBEARPIG!

You fool!  The research was perfected when we reached the pinnacle of research, four-assed monkeys.  Anything more was, well, you know.  Asinine!  (or Assafour?)