Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week 5

KD in CA

Colts remind me of the Bills of the first decade and a half of this century. They should cut Carson Wentz and fire Frank Reich after the season because neither of them will ever win anything. You can't win playing scared and those guys are chicken shit.

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I shouldn’t have peeked. :classic_sad:

The Ravens are a bad kicker away from losing this game long before it got to overtime. Blankenship left a full seven points on the field in regulation.

It would have been great to see the Ravens drop this divisional game, but nothing happened tonight that makes me think they're going to be a problem this year. Chargers? Yes. Browns? Yes. Ravens? No.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The Ravens are a bad kicker away from losing this game long before it got to overtime. Blankenship left a full seven points on the field in regulation.

It would have been great to see the Ravens drop this divisional game, but nothing happened tonight that makes me think they're going to be a problem this year. Chargers? Yes. Browns? Yes. Ravens? No.

The effusive praise for Jackson today is ridiculous. The guy couldn't do anything against a 1-3 team until they lost their starters in coverage, then he's Jesus all of a sudden. I can't imagine Josh Allen getting the same praise for torching a bad defense after trailing badly for three quarters. Like, Josh didn't get this type of praise for blowing up Washington. "It was just Washington". Then Lamar goes, struggles to get going against an already pretty bad team and then finally breaks through after injuries and oh man, a performance for the ages.

People just want to will Lamar to be an elite passer. He's sure gotten better, but the Ravens are massive frauds. I'd take a matchup against them over pretty much any other top team in the AFC. Needing miracles against the Colts and Lions is embarrassing.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

The effusive praise for Jackson today is ridiculous. The guy couldn't do anything against a 1-3 team until they lost their starters in coverage, then he's Jesus all of a sudden. I can't imagine Josh Allen getting the same praise for torching a bad defense after trailing badly for three quarters. Like, Josh didn't get this type of praise for blowing up Washington. "It was just Washington". Then Lamar goes, struggles to get going against an already pretty bad team and then finally breaks through after injuries and oh man, a performance for the ages.

People just want to will Lamar to be an elite passer. He's sure gotten better, but the Ravens are massive frauds. I'd take a matchup against them over pretty much any other top team in the AFC. Needing miracles against the Colts and Lions is embarrassing.

Welcome to the site.

Similar to your comment above, the Bills shut out the Fish and it was "Well, you just beat another backup QB," but Marsha* and the Bucs beat them, and it was another epic Marsha* performance for the ages.

I kinda like it that way. The spotlight is fun...assuming it's shining on the right thing. Just ask Gruden.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The Ravens are tied with the Steelers for most consecutive games with 100 yards rushing after failing to do so for the 101st time last night.

Am I the only one whose first thought was "Holy crap...the Bills don't own that stat?"

• Haha 1