Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week 5

KD in CA

11 hours ago, Robs House said:

Tough break for Geno. He looked surprisingly good tonight. It'll be interesting to see what he does if Chef Wilson misses some time.

Completely opposite of Billy Joe Hobert, I might add.

It feels like Geno hasn't played since he backed up Joe Namath, and yet the dude was so solid last night. Yes, even Stevie Wonder could see a Geno pick was going to end the game, but damn if he didn't completely earn his keep last night.

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Do you not pause the game when you have to do something like take the dog out? Hell, I pause the game if I need to open a beer. 

If it’s an important game yes, but it didn’t really occur to me last night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

6 weeks, wow. There goes their season, though I'm not sure how good they really were. 

Tough division with Rams, AZ, and 49ers.  Jimmy G is out this week, too and the 49ers are playing the Cardinals.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

6 weeks, wow. There goes their season, though I'm not sure how good they really were. 

Their defense is a mess, which is disappointing to the extent that they spent all that time and money to get Jamal Adams, who has been relegated to chasing receivers faster than him. At one point the other night the Rams had a 98-yard TD drive IN SEATTLE.

By the time the Cardinals get done with them in a few weeks, who knows how ugly this gets.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ann said:

No masks, crowded stands... is covid finished in England?

And, everyone on the NFL Network panel picked the Jets to win.

I'm interested in seeing the kid play. See what he has at this level. 

1 minute ago, GG1 said:

And these Jets beat the Titans?

I know! Matt Ryan has looked less than stellar, and the score is already 10-0 Atlanta.

7 minutes ago, GG1 said:

And these Jets beat the Titans?

They just posted a graphic on how horrible the Jets have been in the first quarter this year. 

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

How is it that no offensive coordinator prior to this year has figured out to fully utilize Cordarrelle Patterson?

Bill Belichick says hi

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Bill Belichick says hi

While I understand that that team was more about spreading the ball around, Patterson is on pace to smash his previous season yardage high. And it's not like Atlanta doesn't have any other weapons on offense.