Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Chiefs Week 5: The Aftermath

Ann

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Does anyone else find "15 of 26 for 315 yards" kind-of funny?

It ain't funny if Josh F. Allen is dropping bombs into hands and that's all they needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GG1 said:

I'm guessing the phantom holding call on Morse that wiped out Allen's 1st down didn't count.  It was only Clark's phantom roughing call that mattered.

That was a perfectly executed make up call.  Totally justified.  

KC had 5 first downs from penalties. It seemed every third down the laundry was on the field and the Chiefs were given a new set of downs.  Meanwhile, at least 2 Buffalo drives were killed by big penalties.  The Bills benefited from 1 first down via penalty.  

• Like 5
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That was a perfectly executed make up call.  Totally justified.  

KC had 5 first downs from penalties. It seemed every third down the laundry was on the field and the Chiefs were given a new set of downs.  Meanwhile, at least 2 Buffalo drives were killed by big penalties.  The Bills benefited from 1 first down via penalty.  

The RTP call was horrific - just a terrible call.  It was not quite as bad as the call on Morse the previous play that cost us a critical first down. 

The right team won the game, despite how hard the officials tried to keep the Chiefs in it.

We're on to the Thumbtacks.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

By the way, at the risk of showing my age, I thought last night's game had a Hannibal Smith vibe to it. By the time Rousseau threw his ginormous mitt in the air to tip and intercept Mahomes, you could almost here Beane thinking "I love it when a plan comes together."

They set out last year with a plan to beat these dudes, and they just kicked the shit out of them in their own stadium on national TV.

This is when being a blind homer really pays for itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

By the way, at the risk of showing my age, I thought last night's game had a Hannibal Smith vibe to it. By the time Rousseau threw his ginormous mitt in the air to tip and intercept Mahomes, you could almost here Beane thinking "I love it when a plan comes together."

They set out last year with a plan to beat these dudes, and they just kicked the shit out of them in their own stadium on national TV.

This is when being a blind homer really pays for itself.

*actual footage at KC last night*

John Hannibal Smith GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 5