Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Tennessee: Week 6 Game Week Thread

Ann

Early Tennessee news:

jones.jpg.0c9c5b144977fa5786e1e06d5cce6be4.jpg

early.jpg.581d33edb7c528953ada7d7c1faf9658.jpg

3. From a Ten fan forum:

Vrabel right now on the Mike Vrabel radio show being brutally honest about what the Titans are facing this week in the Bills he also said if they play against the Bills like they did against the Jags they will be beaten by 3+ touchdowns.

Vrabel also rattled off a list of areas the Bills are the best in the NFL at:

- #1 scoring defense
- #1 total defense
- #1 scoring offense
- #1 redzone offense
- #1 forcing turnovers
- #1 turnover differential

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

We owe them a little something after last year's B.S.

(not to mention the forward lateral)

Let's see them crow after facing Allen without a bum shoulder.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

The website I used to use for gambling has the Bills as 6-point favorites this morning.

My hope is the Bills 2021 Campaign to wipe their asses with teams that beat them last year continues on Monday. 

The Bills run stopping capabilities has a rising Star emerging. Its a big ass to wipe. Derrick Henry might do the trick. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

The website I used to use for gambling has the Bills as 6-point favorites this morning.

My hope is the Bills 2021 Campaign to wipe their asses with teams that beat them last year continues on Monday. 

And Miami.  Wipe their asses with teams that beat them last year, and Miami.

Because it's a successful season if they curb-stomp Miami twice.  

• Like 6
  • Cheers 2

Beer__League__Hockey

So I would fully expect Milano to sit this week, and get the bye week to fully recover that hamstring.  I loved Klein's play against the Chefs, and his game is better suited for a potentially run heavy Titans.  That one hustle tackle he made on Mahomes at the sideline was great - Pat thought he could just scoot out of bounds, but AJ ran him down and got him dirty.  Mahomes gave him a look like "you can't do that, I do State Farm commercials".

The other Bills-centric storyline is Moss outperforming Singletary at a 2:1 ratio.  Moss is trending towards that "feature back" territory, as Singletary hasn't done much with his running since the Miami game.  Makes you wonder if Singletary is a dry weather RB only...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

The other Bills-centric storyline is Moss outperforming Singletary at a 2:1 ratio.  Moss is trending towards that "feature back" territory, as Singletary hasn't done much with his running since the Miami game.  Makes you wonder if Singletary is a dry weather RB only...

Seems like it - #26 only had 1 carry and 1 pass target in the second half.   It was more evenly split in the first.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

So I would fully expect Milano to sit this week, and get the bye week to fully recover that hamstring.  I loved Klein's play against the Chefs, and his game is better suited for a potentially run heavy Titans.  That one hustle tackle he made on Mahomes at the sideline was great - Pat thought he could just scoot out of bounds, but AJ ran him down and got him dirty.  Mahomes gave him a look like "you can't do that, I do State Farm commercials".

Singletary strikes me as more of an outside-the-tackles, make-guys-miss kind of runner.  Whereas Moss is more of a between-the-tackles, what-was-the-plate-of-the-truck-that-hit-me runner.

Given that the Bills' outside-the-tackles runner is Josh, I'd suggest that Moss is a better fit for this offense than Singletary.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I know people like to beat up on Onalim, but Beane could have drafted this guy (second tweet) instead that year. 😄

Well, yeah...compared to that bullshit in the second video, Onalim is Jack &#%$ing Lambert.

But then, compared to that bullshit, so am I.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And Miami.  Wipe their asses with teams that beat them last year, and Miami.

Because it's a successful season if they curb-stomp Miami twice.  

They straight up need to sweep the division again. It should actually be easier this year than last year.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They straight up need to sweep the division again. It should actually be easier this year than last year.

The rest of the division is in the bottom 7 of the league in yards and points, and bottom 10 in turnover differential.  Bills defense leads the league in fewest yards and points given up, and in turnover differential.

Sweep?  The Bills are actually capable this year of shutting out the entire division.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1