Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Tennessee: Week 6 Game Week Thread

Ann

11 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is not last year's defense, and the Titans have issues on defense. The freaking Jets not only beat them, but they sacked Tannehill 7 times. Even Trevor Lawrence threw for almost 300 yards against them. Week 2 Tanny threw for almost 350, Henry ran for 182 and they still only beat the Seahawks by 3 in overtime, and Seattle's defense is very bad.

I'm with you. This team is too focused right now to have one of those games. 

Speaking of which, the Bills daunting D needs a name. It kinda reminds me of a big spiders web and Edmunds is the spider. I'm not crazy about spiders, but they do make the world a better place to live.   

One thing is for dang sure..after last years booty reaming, the Bills are not overlooking the Titans. This one could get ugly..and ugly early.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

One thing is for dang sure..after last years booty reaming, the Bills are not overlooking the Titans. This one could get ugly..and ugly early.

Absolutely. And it wasn’t just the ass kicking that this team remembers — it’s how the Titans bragged about it on social media after (meaning players, not the team publicity shops). They beat the Bills up, then rubbed it in their faces. 

I KNOW certain Bills players likely took that very personally and are coming on Monday night for some payback. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1