Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Tennessee: Week 6 Game Week Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I've never much minded receivers who express a desire to get the ball more.  It's their job, they should want to be good enough to be a focal point of the passing game, they shouldn't want to be decoys.

But at the same time, I appreciate receivers who don't express frustration about it, but rather recognize that it's part of driving the team to winning, and do their part as part of a functional team.

Bottom line: I respect Diggs' wanting the ball more, particularly when they're constructive expressions based in humor, and not in bitterness.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

On 10/12/2021 at 11:44 AM, IDBillzFan said:

The website I used to use for gambling has the Bills as 6-point favorites this morning.

My hope is the Bills 2021 Campaign to wipe their asses with teams that beat them last year continues on Monday. 

I saw 5.5 points today on Fox sports, I think. I was at a restaurant with no volume, but I think Max Kellerman was saying take the Titans. He’s off my Christmas/Hanukkah card list, of course. THAT should teach him! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

The first Bills decoy I remember was OJ under John Rauch.  I hope that wasn’t the tipping point to make him……….the OJ we know today. Guy steals cookies in prison, among other horrible things. 

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

I saw 5.5 points today on Fox sports, I think. I was at a restaurant with no volume, but I think Max Kellerman was saying take the Titans. He’s off my Christmas/Hanukkah card list, of course. THAT should teach him! 

Heading to Nashville?

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Heading to Nashville?

Going up Sunday morning to catch the games and hit my favorite spots. Staying by Vandy the first night saved me a couple hundred bucks over a second night downtown on 3rd Ave which was over $400/night. I look at it as all my fun being “free”! From downtown I can walk to the Gulch and the game. Love my Nashville visits! 

Four straight years in Nashville has been a blessing, even if last year sucked for a couple reasons. I’d like some revenge for last year! 

• Cheers 1