Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Tennessee: Week 6 Game Week Thread

Ann

14 hours ago, Foxx said:

@Augie It appears you should have great weather for the game.

https://twitter.com/hsimon62/status/1448964174441295877

I’ll pack from tee shirts to hoodies, and everything in between. After the Cincinnati game a few years ago I always travel with ponchos. @Seasons1992 tipped me off as to how bad it would be and it was well worth an early morning trip to Target. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 4:43 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The rest of the division is in the bottom 7 of the league in yards and points, and bottom 10 in turnover differential.  Bills defense leads the league in fewest yards and points given up, and in turnover differential.

Sweep?  The Bills are actually capable this year of shutting out the entire division.

Heck. I see the next tough-ish game after Monday is Thanksgiving against Saints. Am I wrong? That said, let's get this week.

13 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ll pack from tee shirts to hoodies, and everything in between. After the Cincinnati game a few years ago I always travel with ponchos. @Seasons1992 tipped me off as to how bad it would be and it was well worth an early morning trip to Target. 

That 2nd half sucked donkey. Wet wet wet, AND they lost in the end.

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

That 2nd half sucked donkey. Wet wet wet, AND they lost in the end.

I must say, the tailgate under the overpass was BY FAR a better experience than the second half! 

4 hours ago, Ann said:

#RoundingUpTheHerd: The Bills enter Monday's match-up riding a four game winning streak, with an average margin of victory of 28.8 points. That marks the largest margin during a 4+ game winning streak since the 1953 Eagles averaged 29.2 points over a 6 game streak.

pr.thumb.jpg.03396d27a1602366b11ae0ac080fbafa.jpg

I think this is the week where the Bills fall back to Earth, and only win by two touchdowns instead of four.

• Haha 1
  • Boo 2