Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Tennessee: Week 6 Game Week Thread

Ann

Deranged Rhino
27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Milano was a full participant today according to the Bills phone app.

The fact they’re not giving him this week and the bye shows two things imo:

1) He’s healthy

2) The Bills really want to kick the Titans’ ass

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

It's early to start talking about it, but the Titans game (assuming neither team crashes the rest of the way) could have quite an effect on the #1 seeding for the AFC playoffs. Of the teams in contention, only the Titans have fewer games left against winning opponents than the Bills (as of now), which is yet another reason why Monday nights game is highly important.

Below shows the current teams in the AFC who have a winning record at the moment. KC is also included as they are definitely still a contender.

The weekly grid shows each of those teams remaining opponents. Red cells indicate the game is against a team with a winning record. Games vs KC are in light orange.

image.png.4692cfbdcee5626a4a9a3eb1993aff9e.png

Of the 4 games the Bills have left vs winning opponents, 3 of them are against NFC teams (which may end up being important if the Bills lose any, as they would be out of conference losses). Being in one the two worst divisions, and playing the entirety of the other (AFC South), should pay some handsome dividends. And the much stronger AFC North/West still have a lot of games to beat other up with.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Joe said:

Bad fan here, but I have no idea who those are.

Fulton is supposed to be their star corner. Rice is a starting LB. They have enough problems on defense without losing those two. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Augie said:

WOW! That looked a LOT like our flight from Chicago to Buffalo for the opener! I LOVE our fans! 

We have friends from CA who are visiting Nashville with friends this weekend. Nothing to do with football. They texted me a photo of the Luke Bryan 32 Bridge bar they were at. It was wall-to-wall Bills fans, with a mafia flag hanging off the 2nd deck balcony.

Their message was, "We meant to fly to Nashville, but apparently ended up in Buffalo by mistake."

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

We have friends from CA who are visiting Nashville with friends this weekend. Nothing to do with football. They texted me a photo of the Luke Bryan 32 Bridge bar they were at. It was wall-to-wall Bills fans, with a mafia flag hanging off the 2nd deck balcony.

Their message was, "We meant to fly to Nashville, but apparently ended up in Buffalo by mistake."

Just arrived due to traffic cluster%^$# in Chattanooga. Watching the end of Panthers/Vikings in hotel because it looks like probable OT, then I head to the Gulch to add to the SEA of BLUE!  

• Like 5