Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Sabres 21 - 22 Season

B-Man

Alaska Darin

The picture is pretty awesome and I think says a lot about the franchise's direction.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/inside-the-nhl-college-players-studying-their-situations-not-just-giving-sabres-cold-shoulder/article_a64af052-cd47-11ec-9136-974d797a4408.htm

"A big social media buzz from the Amerks' stunning Game 1 overtime victory Wednesday in Blue Cross Arena was a picture from Buffalo News photographer Harry Scull Jr. taken of the occupants of a suite intently watching the first period of the game.

In the booth at the moment Scull shot? Granato, assistants Jason Christie and Mike Bales, video coach Justin White and players Subban, Dylan Cozens and Jacob Bryson. And they weren't the only ones in the house. You want a picture to say a thousand words and there you have it. This organization is fully engaged from the top down with the Amerks' run."

Sabres Amerks Suite.webp

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 7:48 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Unfortunately ...

But they get another kick @ the can on Saturday & Samuelsson might be back.

• Sad 1

On 5/9/2022 at 8:47 AM, Alaska Darin said:

The picture is pretty awesome and I think says a lot about the franchise's direction.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/inside-the-nhl-college-players-studying-their-situations-not-just-giving-sabres-cold-shoulder/article_a64af052-cd47-11ec-9136-974d797a4408.htm

"A big social media buzz from the Amerks' stunning Game 1 overtime victory Wednesday in Blue Cross Arena was a picture from Buffalo News photographer Harry Scull Jr. taken of the occupants of a suite intently watching the first period of the game.

In the booth at the moment Scull shot? Granato, assistants Jason Christie and Mike Bales, video coach Justin White and players Subban, Dylan Cozens and Jacob Bryson. And they weren't the only ones in the house. You want a picture to say a thousand words and there you have it. This organization is fully engaged from the top down with the Amerks' run."

Sabres Amerks Suite.webp 40.74 kB · 3 downloads

I’ve been seeing Subban in pictures like this a lot lately. It’s kind of curious given that he’s a UFA at the end of the year. I wonder if he sticks around, even if he’s the #1 in Rochester. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shrader said:

I’ve been seeing Subban in pictures like this a lot lately. It’s kind of curious given that he’s a UFA at the end of the year. I wonder if he sticks around, even if he’s the #1 in Rochester. 

Would be surprised if he isn't Ra-cha-cha's starter next year. He has ridiculously positive things to say about this organization.

And items like supporting the Amerks though he absolutely doesn't have to speak volumes.

• 3 weeks later...
Chandemonium

i just stumbled across this on YouTube. Haven’t even watched it yet, but they couldn’t have picked a better guy for the thumbnail. 

Sabres have signed 2019 5th rounder Filip Cederqvist to a 2 year ELC.  Since his SHL team Djurgarden was relegated to 2nd tier it appears he can get out of the 2nd year of his 2 year contract w/ them and can play for the Amerks this season.

• O Rly 1