Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Predict the final score, Bills vs Titans

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, snafu said:

Bills 27

Titans 21

I looked at your prediction, and felt deep disappointment at the very idea that the Bills could only score 27.

Four years ago, I never would have believed I'd be saying in 2021 "The Bills have really spoiled me."

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I looked at your prediction, and felt deep disappointment at the very idea that the Bills could only score 27.

Four years ago, I never would have believed I'd be saying in 2021 "The Bills have really spoiled me."

I think it very reasonable to expect that the Bills will score 5 TDs, no matter who they play. They had a segment on GMFB this morning predicting who would score 5TD's, 4TD's and the last level, 3TD's this weekend. They had the Bills in that last level of 3TD's.

I was laughing. The #1 scoring O in all of football at almost 35 PPG and they are predicting only 3TD's this weekend. It may come to pass but, lol.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I think it very reasonable to expect that the Bills will score 5 TDs, no matter who they play. They had a segment on GMFB this morning predicting who would score 5TD's, 4TD's and the last level, 3TD's this weekend. They had the Bills in that last level of 3TD's.

I was laughing. The #1 scoring O in all of football at almost 35 PPG and they are predicting only 3TD's this weekend. It may come to pass but, lol.

But I'm still predicting 4-1.

• Like 1

42-13

5+ sacks

Tennessee can't protect Tannehill at all, and his scrambling ability will be limited by our guys on the edge. He won't have time for big pass plays, and we handled Henry last year with a worse run defense. Their offense will barely be able to stay on the field, giving the Bills plenty of time to score a lot of points. I don't see a realistic way they lose this tbh.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I just think the Bills are going to let them run the ball all they want. That means less time with the ball for our offense. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, snafu said:

I just think the Bills are going to let them run the ball all they want. That means less time with the ball for our offense. 

Very possible. Just saw a stat on NFLN that said Henry led the league with something like 143 carries and 640 yards. Crazy.

13 hours ago, Boxcar said:

42-13

5+ sacks

Tennessee can't protect Tannehill at all, and his scrambling ability will be limited by our guys on the edge. He won't have time for big pass plays, and we handled Henry last year with a worse run defense. Their offense will barely be able to stay on the field, giving the Bills plenty of time to score a lot of points. I don't see a realistic way they lose this tbh.

Welcome aboard!

So, I predict we get another TO for 6 and keep the run game in check. we score 34 on offense. 43-9. Going one over @Boxcar because we also get a sack or tackle in the end zone. LETS GO BILLS!!!

• Like 2