Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week 6

Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

I've a feeling that tonight's game is ripe for the upset of the week. Would love to see TB12 fall tonight in Lincoln Financial Field.

My understanding is that the biggest weakness in TB right now is their secondary.

The question -- one I'm unable to a answer -- is if Jalen Hurts can exploit it. I have not watched a lot of him beyond highlights, but I feel like he's a poor man's Lamar Jackson.  Good scrambling, fast wheels, so-so passer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I've a feeling that tonight's game is ripe for the upset of the week. Would love to see TB12 fall tonight in Lincoln Financial Field.

Could he "fall" to the Eagles and still throw 4 TD passes ?

(Brady owner in BillsFans Fantasy Football)

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

My understanding is that the biggest weakness in TB right now is their secondary.

The question -- one I'm unable to a answer -- is if Jalen Hurts can exploit it. I have not watched a lot of him beyond highlights, but I feel like he's a poor man's Lamar Jackson.  Good scrambling, fast wheels, so-so passer.

Season stats:

comp %64.81

yds 1365

td's 7

int's 3

rating 93.3

Against two decent D's, Panthers and 49ers, he was held under 200 YDs. Surpassed 200 against the Falcons and went over 300 against the Chiefs and Cowboys.

Hate to ask this question because I should no better, but does MNF stream somewhere that you can watch on a smart TV if you don't have cable?

Not on your phone. On your smart TV.

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not on your phone. On your smart TV.

As long as you have the capabilities, open it on your phone and cast it to your TV.

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

As long as you have the capabilities, open it on your phone and cast it to your TV.

Thanks. Turns out you can watch TNF on Amazon Prime.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Jalen Hurts sucks.

The Eagles are amongst the worst managed franchises in the NFL.

Hilarious.

47 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Jalen Hurts sucks.

The Eagles are amongst the worst managed franchises in the NFL.

Hilarious.

It seems like five minutes ago the NFL world was fawning all over Hurts.  I guess that was before Chicago drafted the Chosen One.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It seems like five minutes ago the NFL world was fawning all over Hurts.  I guess that was before Chicago drafted the Chosen One.

The NFL World does lots  of dumb stuff.

The taunting penalty tonight was, far and away, the worst penalty I've seen called pretty much ever.

I mean, the refs GAVE this game to TB via penalty, to the extent they had to actually intervene with a defensive player keeping a hand on Brady*, but giving them that 15 yards to end the game based on a guy flexing?

Shit, they are turning the NFL into a high school class for NYC gifted and talented students.