Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Is anarchy "The Answer?"

RkFast

At the risk of posting content relevant to the OP, I will say the following. I listened to the interview, and thought they made some good points. What they did not do is provide a definition of what they meant by anarchy. Nor did they put forward a viable alternative to a central government. The biggest question with anarchy is, “how could this actually work?” That question went unanswered in this video.

In the 1930s, if you worked at a unionized company you’d have your choice of several labor unions. By the ‘50s that choice had been eliminated: working at a unionized company automatically meant membership in one union in particular. Unions were far more responsive to their memberships’ wishes in the ‘30s than in the ‘50s, because the mechanisms to hold unions accountable were much stronger in the ‘30s. Monopolization of power extinguishes an important source of accountability. 

Both men in the video seemed to have a strong grasp of that concept. Certainly, there are plenty of unused opportunities to give people freedom of choice. Those opportunities can lurk in places you might not expect, such as the above-mentioned example of unions. The guy being interviewed was highly confident government itself was one such opportunity. Is anyone here aware of some basis for that confidence I might be missing? 

14 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

By tangent you mean asking you if you agree with the premise of his argument? Thats not a tangent.

A tangent would be asking me to debate parallels of Biden's admin and the early soviet days.  Or asking me about when I last had to show medical records for employment.  What makes those tangents is that they have little relevance to the original premise of the argument.  They're distinct lines of thinking.  Asking if you have any other objections to the idea that the Biden admin is an occupying government with less decency than Nazis apart from some clarifications on Lebensraum is 100% related to the original premise and therefore is not tangential. 

These types of questions are ones that people generally have no issue answering.  It is highly curious to me that you are so reluctant to definitively answer the question as to whether you think you are living in an occupied state run by a regime worse than Nazis.  You will argue with me no matter the position, but this guy says we're living under Nazi rule and Biden is here to eradicate the "white race" and the best you can do is "well, to be fair Biden may be seeking allies with more civilized California yuppies while he deals with the savage McCatholics back east"

Keep doubling down on arguing with yourself about points I never made.

19 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

People were losing their shit about the election being stolen before it even took place.  Its been months, lets see the proof.

Oh, the proof has been dripping for some time. Here is just the latest.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Oh, the proof has been dripping for some time. Here is just the latest.

With all due respect to the Racine County Sherriff's office bombshell powerpoint presentation, I remain highly unconvinced.

I am still amazed how the idea that Biden won the election and didn't stage a coup is more controversial than the idea that the Biden admin is an occupying, hostile government with designs on breeding out and eradicating the white race in America. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I am still amazed how the idea that Biden won the election and didn't stage a coup is more controversial than the idea that the Biden admin is an occupying, hostile government with designs on breeding out and eradicating the white race in America. 

Only for a small, select group of highly impressionable soft-headed window lickers.

15 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

With all due respect to the Racine County Sherriff's office bombshell powerpoint presentation, I remain highly unconvinced.

Different people have different ways of reaching the truth:

1) The truth is whatever authority figures say it is.

2) The truth is whatever a supermajority of people believe.

3) The truth is found by intellectual rigor x honesty x empirical evidence. 

Big media has been very consistent in its claims of a real election. Anyone who sees the truth through the lens of 1) is likely to believe in a non-stolen 2020 election. However they have presented no evidence in support of those claims, and their record of honesty is poor at best. People in category 3) are unlikely to be persuaded by such tactics.

As for the other part of your post, several decades ago 90% of the American population was white. Today less than 50% of babies born in America are white. Did this “just happen” or was this intentional? 

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Anarchy is the answer if you think consent is a moral driver of human action. If consent is unimportant to you, than perhaps not.

As to whether or not the current government is an occupying force, look no further than the steady flow of evidence coming out of multiple states; and then remember a soft coup was attempted by the individuals now running the country, that a political impeachment was conducted with the goal of the outgoing President not being able to seek future re-election, that the FBI staged our very own Reichstag Fire on January 6th, and that our Capitol City was subsequently militarized with a standing force of 25,000 soldiers.

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1