Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Titans Week 6: The Aftermath

Ann

48 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

By the transitive property, if the Titans lost to the Jets, then the Bills lost to the Jets.  

Holy cow, by that lah-jik, the Jest beat the Chefs.  :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Holy cow, by that lah-jik, the Jest beat the Chefs.  :classic_ohmy:

Taking that logic to its full conclusion, the Jets currently have a record of 27-12.

• Haha 3

The Jets lost to the Patriots.

The Patriots lost to the Dolphins.

The Dolphins lost to the Bills.

The Bills lost to the Titans.

The Titans lost to the Jets.

Therefore . . .

The Jets lost to the Jets! 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Pick up that sneak, win the game, Josh has OPOTW honors no doubt.

How about the officials throw at least one flag on the two egregious holding penalties on that run. :mad2:

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

How about the officials throw at least one flag on the two egregious holding penalties on that run. :mad2:

Or any of the thousand others before that.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Or any of the thousand others before that.

You know , I do love the Pegulas, but I think their franchise is far enough along on its ascension that they could and should exert some pressure on the appropriate executive cliques and give voice (and pressure) about the egregious penalty calling AGAINST one of the PREMIER TEAMS in the entire league. THE BUFFALO BILLS!

We can’t wait till they win a Super Bowl or two to get the kind of passes that certain franchises get and have gotten FOR DECADES. 

Terry has to become the Mouse that Roared. The future legacy of him, his family, and his franchise hangs in the balance. 

JMHO

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Nanker said:

You know , I do love the Pegulas, but I think their franchise is far enough along on its ascension that they could and should exert some pressure on the appropriate executive cliques and give voice (and pressure) about the egregious penalty calling AGAINST one of the PREMIER TEAMS in the entire league. THE BUFFALO BILLS!

We can’t wait till they win a Super Bowl or two to get the kind of passes that certain franchises get and have gotten FOR DECADES. 

Terry has to become the Mouse that Roared. The future legacy of him, his family, and his franchise hangs in the balance. 

JMHO

And I wouldn't necessarily want to go three rounds with Kim in an argument or negotiation.  But it's still Jerry's, Robert's , John's, and Art's league.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And I wouldn't necessarily want to go three rounds with Kim in an argument or negotiation.  But it's still Jerry's, Robert's , John's, and Art's league.

There are ways… :classic_ninja:

Youre right though the old guard is like the granite and marble buildings in our nation’s capital (Washington). They’re not going anywhere very soon for awhile. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

There are ways… :classic_ninja:

Youre right though the old guard is like the granite and marble buildings in our nation’s capital (Washington). They’re not going anywhere very soon for awhile. 

Their racist emails are never going to see the light of day.  It's good to control the leakers...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

JMHO

refs had clear direction to keep it close for ESPN