Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Titans Week 6: The Aftermath

Ann

TtownBillsFan
Just now, TtownBillsFan said:

99/100 times JA gets that first down.  I know you likely agree with that.  Sucks we didn't get it.  I'd bet that every time.  Sucks we didn't get it tonight.  I'm surprised that team hung with us as well and as long as they did.  They're RB is the best the NFL has seen since Thurmond or Barry (definitely better, as far as physical traits go)!!!

We lost.  I hate it, as we could have won that one.  But, damnit, they beat us last year, too.  They didn't make it to the AFC Championship.  They won't, again, this year.  We will.  And we'll make it to the Superbowl, this time.  It'll be us Vs Dallas (that's my call).  We weren't going to go with only 2 losses all year.  We'll lose another game or two.  But we WILL be in the SB.  BOOK IT!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I have no issue with going for it. That said. Stay in shotgun and run right. Either way it is 50/50. 

Naked bootleg would have burned them

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Taro T said:

His decision making was 2019 Allen.  The physical tools didn't regress, but the thought process sure did.

a lot wobbly passes

could be something wrong with his hand effecting his grip

8 hours ago, Meazza said:

I do.  It wasn’t necessary.  Take the 3 and go to OT.

Josh nearly always converts that. Playing to tie is both weak and the lower percentage play.

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

That's pretty much it.  The game turned at the half.  The D couldn't pressure Tanney and Brown woke up.

Bills had a hard time getting into the endzone and couldn't stop Titans in the end. 

If you do the math, Bills had a lower probability of getting a TD in OT than Titans.  That's why it was an easy decision to go for it on 4th.  You don't get a point for sending the game into OT in the NFL.

8 hours ago, Robs House said:

Sadly, I think you're right

K this sucks and all, but one game on the road against a good team (and the Titans are a good team) doesn't diminish the Bills that much. The Ravens should have lost to the Lions and Colts. They did lose to Vegas. They are not a true talent 5-1 team, and they are not better than the Bills. I hate how people can think this is the best team in the league and then one game takes them to middle of the pack. The Ravens aren't going 15-1.

• Like 3