Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills lost tonight because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

All I know is that I haven't watched live football all year.

Yesterday, I turned on the game to start the 4th quarter and watched until the end.

I'll go back to reading the box scores the day after the Bills play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I wrote my sweet royal blue BILLSFAN.com shirt for the first time. 

No more games for that sucker.

I haven't worn my JK #12 jersey since the Week 1 loss. The T-shirt I had on last night is now out of the rotation. Back to the jersey!

• Like 1

I didn’t wear my Mighty Taco t-shirt. To be honest, I didn’t think I needed it even though I had a bad feeling about this game. 

Edited by snafu
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I asked @Ann to post the aftermath thread prior to the start/conclusion of the game so I could promote it before late night.

I was thinkin' that was why...

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, RkFast said:

Bills fans smelling their own farts too much.

Writer's note: Thats a euphemism for thinking it would be a waltz to the SB.

Yup.  And that shiny new #1 'ranking' was the kiss of death.

57 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  And that shiny new #1 'ranking' was the kiss of death.

A teeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiiiny little part of me, deep in a small room in the back of my soul (where I also keep my affinity for lousy freestyle rap), is happy they lost. Just to knock a lot of fans down a peg, as the insufferability quotient has been climbing exponentially every week, especially on Bills Twitter.

Edited by RkFast
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, RkFast said:

A teeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiiiny little part of me, deep in a small room in the back of my soul (where I also keep my affinity for lousy freestyle rap), is happy they lost. Just to knock a lot of fans down a peg, as the insufferability quotient has been climbing exponentially every week, especially on Bills Twitter.

While not happy the Bills lost, BillsMafia on twitter has been insufferable.

Way back when in the '90's when the Bills were last good prior to this current stretch, whenever we were visiting the in-laws the Bills lost.  Didn't matter who the Bills were playing, they'd find a way to lose.

When the Bills started their 17 year journey through the desert, the Bills always won when we were out there.

Well, the m-i-l passed this weekend & the wife is out there & my head & heart were more there than here.  So, there's the reason for the loss.

We'll be back on track after the bye week.

Ironically, the Sabres ALWAYS won while we were out there, except for that undermanned game vs the Phlyers the last time they were in the playoffs.

• Sad 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Because Tannenhill stopped turning the ball over after I quipped "You can take the QB out of Miami, but you can't take Miami out of the QB."

• Haha 1