Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Bye Week - 7

Foxx

We're probably supposed to be rooting for KC today, but I can't help how much I'm enjoying watching them getting their assed kicked up and down the field.

• Like 6

Crap Throwing Clavin

Miami just scored...Miles Gaskin runs it in after catching a sideline pass from Tua, the Falcons fail to cover or tackle.

What I like about that is that it gives Miami fans hope that Tua is their franchise QB. :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

JESTS are on track to have their #1 pick killed in a death by a thousand surgeries. 

don't worry, they're on pace to have another top 5 pick for next years attempt at a franchise QB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

You'd have to be high on PCP to trade fir Watson 

I dunno....Miami has undergone a years long rebuild to get to what is supposed to be the turning point right now and it's falling apart.  Either they concede their rebuild has failed or they almost have to take a shot at a QB via trade/FA, even if it's high risk.  Of course, Tua isn't the only major draft disappointment for them, but he's clearly the most important one.

I guess I have a hard time believing Watson will end up in prison for asking massage therapists for happy endings.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

You'd be hard pressed to find a team who loves to give up the lead like Atlanta.

Miami's doing everything they can to help them hold it, though.

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Who's the back-up?

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You'd be hard pressed to find a team who loves to give up the lead like Atlanta.

IIRC Carolina's backup was the MVP of the AAFL or XFL 2.0

• Like 1

1 minute ago, devnull said:

IIRC Carolina's backup was the MVP of the AAFL or XFL 2.0

Watching him is like watching Tyrod.

Edited by IDBillzFan

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Cincy doubled up the Ravens.

Loved that 4th down sequence by the Ravens.  Two false starts and then Jackson dumps it to his outlet guy on 4th and 15.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2