Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Miami: Week 8 Game Week Thread

Ann

Hopefully Brown can go. If not, do they shift Williams back to tackle, move Feliciano to RG and put Boettiger at left? Or just shift Williams and play Ford?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I gotta believe Fish fans right now feel about the Bills the way many of us felt about the Patriots* with Brady*.

Twice a year I would sit down to watch the Bills/Pats* game, telling myself, "Well...time for another ass kicking." And they would proceed to, in fact, get their asses kicked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I gotta believe Fish fans right now feel about the Bills the way many of us felt about the Patriots* with Brady*.

Twice a year I would sit down to watch the Bills/Pats* game, telling myself, "Well...time for another ass kicking." And they would proceed to, in fact, get their asses kicked.

Finheaven agrees with you.

• Cheers 1

49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

There was a time I knew the Fish roster like I knew the Bills roster.

I'm looking at the post above asking myself, "Who are they and will their absence help the Bills on Sunday?"

I for one am glad to see Preston Williams out. It seems like he usually has a good day against us.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

I for one am glad to see Preston Williams out. It seems like he usually has a good day against us.

He's the Duke equivalent in Miami.  Made some spectacular catches, but couldn't sustain over a season and is injured a lot.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
37 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

What do we know about Kahalekuiokalani Michael Wodehouse "Kahale" Warring?

I want to see him traded to Miami, just so I can watch an announcer try to say "Kahalekuiokalani Warring pass from Tua Tagliavoa."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I want to see him traded to Miami, just so I can watch an announcer try to say "Kahalekuiokalani Warring pass from Tua Tagliavoa."

Better yet: Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa incomplete pass intended for Kahalekuiokalani Warring. Yes, I copy and pasted that.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 1