Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills did not lose yesterday because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

So what did you do yesterday, to insure the Bills were not given another loss by the NFL, even though they did not play?  I'll start...

For the first weekend since the opener, I wore a Bills sweatshirt.  I also went and got my booster shot, so I'd feel like crap for another reason.  

• Like 2

I watched football with half an eye and got some work done at the same time (online). I was shocked to be so productive, but we are leaving town soon and I wanted to get ahead. Worked out!

• Like 2

I stayed away from the NFL on tv this weekend to regenerate interest and passion for the Bills next Sunday.  If that doesn't right the ship I don't know what I'll do the following week....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GG1 said:

She probably got confused about what kind of bills she's supporting

I think she was making an appearance to once again debunk the idea that you can lift yourself up by your bootstraps.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

They have a new fan.

This board exists because there's a hell of a lot of mouth-breathers that follow the Bills...so big &#%$ing deal.

But the cult of personality following her would be embarrassing, if they had any shame.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think she was making an appearance to once again debunk the idea that you can lift yourself up by your bootstraps.

She has no idea of what boot straps are as there were none with all the stripper boots she most likely has worn over the years

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

They have a new fan.

Well, at least she's supporting the only New York team and not the imposters across the river. 

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Watched more football than any other weekend this year.

That might have had something to do with the 14” of rain we got this weekend.

Yeah, couldn't tell on the MNF broadcast if it was raining.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, GG1 said:

She probably got confused about what kind of bills she's supporting

and this bill must be like so bipartisan, there are like so many blue and red balloons